Party Crazy

At the party, I just sat on the swing chair near to the pool but at the side. Joey and Sophie just went their separate ways to get with their friends. There was a good table and there was a lot of desserts . No one was at the food table so I went and got all food crazy. I mean, who would give up free macaroons. Like these rich kids reall be living their lives. But hiding the food in my hood pockets were not really it. Joey came across me with a surprised face and laughed.

"Anna what are you doing?" Joey whispers as he takes a bite of the brownies. "Well, they do have good desserts tho. Sneak some brownie cookies for me please."

"ok" I murmur with the food in my mouth. 

"oh, we're also gonna play spin the bottle. Wanna join?" joey asks as he grabs my hand. "Don't worry you'll be fine."

Without my permission since my mouth is full of food, he dragged me to the living room of the house where the party was.

"ok if you were dragged here, I feel so bad for you. I'm the host of the party and we're gonna play a little game that include some thing physical" joey's friend smirks

"NOOOOOO I HATE STUFF THAT INCLUDES PHYSICAL REASONING! WHYYYYYY!" I yelp, with the reasoning of stuff I did not sign up for. 

"well there's no escape since someone has stolen some of the desserts from the food table..." Joey's friend gives me the stink eye as I shrug as If I don't even know who did it. 

"don't worry you'll be fine you scaredy-cat," joey whispers into my ear. 

"oh shut up," I roll my eyes as I take his hand off mine. 

The game was really spin the bottle but it's the kind where we had to kiss whoever it pointed at. It was my turn but it pointed at you know who. Why Joey? It's not too surprising. But I know where this boys lips has been. 

"noooooo my dignity is over!!! Why do I have to kiss him?" I complain. 

"geese my gosh anna, just do it for the last time, you'll be fine" He grabs my shoulders.

So I had to 'kiss' Joey but I tried to lean in with a high five and everyone kept on calling me a chicken for the rest of the night. Its sad, but I  just stuck with it since I really am a chicken.

Party was over and I went home with a lot of food in your pockets which Joey, Sophie, and Chris asked. So you just gave them my snacks. I ain't no nanny's daughter after all. 

___

This chapter was short sorry about that