Medusa

So I was just enjoying they rest of my time in England. Those 2 weeks felt so fast. I hop into my dad's car one last time before i'll see him in like who knows how long. I bought a lot of stuff from England to give to friend and my mom because we're stopping by Japan! Sounds so unreal but thank the lord that we'll be visiting one of the nicest places in the world. I say goodbye to CJ,  Romeo, and dad before leaving. Sophie and Romeo will be doing a long distance relationship. We'll see how it ends. 

When we were on the plane, our " Dinner" was some trash ass food which I threw up hours later. Since the trip was last minute, I wasn't seated with the Birlems. It was fun until I was able to get my personal hotspot working. Miss Anesthetic messaged me on insta, which startled me. 

 "hey anna," the username @anastasiavrs even sounds fancy. I wasn't following her, but the audacity for her to not even request me first is so rude. 

"yes?" I reply back. 

"what ae you doing with Joey" she messages me 

"were on vacation, I'm visiting my mom and dad," I respond. 

"don't even dare ever lay a hand on Joey or else" the audacity. 

"or else what?" I answer back. "I have to live with the boy"

"figure it out yourself because I will tell everyone that your a slut" does this girl even know slut shaming is no longer it?

"for a nobody, i never dated anyone :)" i commented. "and just remember I know joey more than you. He'd take my side before you."

"I'll make your life miserable," she responded. seriously? 

From that far on, if i'm turned into stone by medusa, I will cry. I don't know what to do! I don't know if she'll ruin my high school life! She has her own auntorage that could help her! She's even popular. She's gonna torture me. What am I even supposed to do? I don't want to be so dependent on joey to handle my battles. 

I didn't sleep afterwards, mainly since my stomach was acting up and the fact that Joey's girlfriend is coming for my neck. But a few hours passed, and we landed in Japan. I saw Joey and the rest of the travel gang when we got off, but Joey's face was concerning. 

"hey what's wrong bro?" he asked as he grabbed my carryon luggage.

"nothing. I'm fine," i force a smile

"I know your not fine. I could feel it with our 'twin' electrons in our minds connected," he says as he gestures his fingers to his head. "and I know its not that sushi they served on the plane."

"medusa made me this way," I sigh as I show him the messages. 

"what medusa? and why is stasi messaging you?" he reads through the messages. As he finishes, I could read that it was confusion to seriousness. 

"I told you,  snake, MEDUSA." I address as I take my phone from his hand. 

"oh shut up," he rolls his eyes. "I'll talk to her"

"no if you do, she'll tell everyone," I tell him. "even your fans"

"well if she does that, I'll do what she's gonna do to you too," he smiles. I told you medusa, he's got my back. 

"If your plan isn't gonna work, I'll kill you," i slap the smirk off his face.