Chapter twentyone: date

Justin's pov:

Once everyone left, I took Charlotte up to the picnic on the hill. "omg it's beautiful!" Charlotte gasped. I smiled lightly before sitting down on the blanket then I pulled Charlotte down onto my knee. When I did she giggled quietly and leaned her back against my chest. noticing the sun was setting I quickly turned her head lightly to face the sea and the sun as a gasp escaped her lips. I reached into the picnic basket and pulled out some strawberries covered in chocolate. "Mmmmmm strawberries, I've only had these a couple of times" she mumbled but I heard her anyway. I quickly popped one in front of her mouth as she bit into it. "mmmmmmmmmmmmm" she said. she picked one up and put it in front of my mouth as I bite mine. we joked around for another 20 minutes until the sun was directly on the sea line. I now had Charlotte sitting next to me with her head on my shoulder and my arm was wrapped tightly around her. behind me I could hear the photographer I hired taking pictures for a photo album I was making for her birthday but I quickly ignored him. It started to get a bit chilly so I pulled Charlotte closer to me and wrapped ye picnic blanket around the both of us. "I know what to do keep warm" I smiled "let's dance!" I said standing up and holding out my hand to help her up. I quickly turned the music on on the player at the bottom of the picnic bag. "you had this planned all along" she giggled, placing her arms round my neck while I put mine around her waist. I stared into her eyes while we swayed back and forth under the stars to the soft music.

(This is confusing but charlottes thoughts are in italic and Justin's thoughts are normal)

I wish he liked me like I like him

Nows the time I need to ask her but what if she says no?

He's perfect I think I love him

Stop being a wimp and just ask her!

Charlottes pov:

"Charlotte?" justin said bringing me out of my trance. "yes?" I replied a small smile painted on my lips. "will you be my girlfriend?" he asked his hazel eyes searching mine. HE WANTED ME TO BE HIS GIRLFRIEND OMG IM FREAKING OUT! "I'm sorry I shouldnt--" I cut him off by pressing my lips to his. After a couple of seconds I pulled away slightly "i'd love too" I whispered against his lips before he kissed me, not a kiss just for a joke a kiss with a meaning. He picked me up wrapping my legs around his big torso, as he depended a kiss I swear I saw a flash and a camera sound in the distance but I ignored it seeing as justin wasn't bothered about it either. After breaking away he slowly put me down to the ground where we sat down and looked at the stars for a while. "oopss I almost forgot" justin said while reaching into the picnic basket. He handed me the iPhone 5s box. "omg thank you so much!" I squeeled taking the gold iPhone out of the box. "read the back of it" he murmured against my neck as my back was to his chest and I was sat in between his legs. I quickly turned my new iPhone over. "read it out loud" his whispered. "I'll love you forever and always. 18/03/13" I read aloud. tears came to my eyes as I turned to face justin. "it's the best thing anyone's ever got me" I whispered burying my face in his chest and wrapping my arms around his neck. "youl have to start getting used to these gifts from now on" justin winked standing up and helping me up with him. I slowly walked back to the car hand in hand with my boyfriend. once justin was driving with one hand, he put his other hand with mine and linked our fingers.