Chapter fourtyeight

Charlottes pov;

BANG

The gun shot echoed through my ears as I gasped in shock. the whole room went black. I couldn't see or hear anything. I held my hands to my stomachs to find them covered in blood. not that I could see it but I could feel it trickling over my fingers. Another scream left my mouth as I couldn't bear the pain.

"I'm so sorry" he cried. "I didn't mean to do it" he shouted bending over to my side before being tackled to the floor. "get the fuck away from her." I heared someone shout before I was taken into darkness.

Justin's pov:

I ran to where the screaming and gun shot came from and found myself in a small shop. Ryan Chaz and luke were closely behind. another piercing scream came from the back of the shop. "Charlotte I shouted bolting down a door" with luke right behind me. "get the fuck away from her" he shouted tackling the man with the gun. "police please" I heared Chaz say behind me into the phone. I looked down and my whole world stopped. there lay a lifeless Charlotte. I froze in fear. I just stood there watching her. people were rushing around me everywhere. But I couldn't move. it was like I was stuck in time. I saw luke run over to Charlotte and pick her up. brushing her hair out of her eyes. I snapped out of my daze and ran towards my baby. "pass her luke" I sobbed holding my arms out to take her lifeless body. "I don't think your stable enough mate she's safer with me." he said turning around. "get the fuck off my girlfriend" I hissed clenching my fists. he's not knew her long who does he think he is. he turned round and quickly handed me my girl while mumbling a small sorry. tears rushed down my face as I turned round to be faced by not my friends but a gang with face masks on and guns aiming at us.