Chapter fourtyfive

Charlottes pov:

I woke up in a fancy hotel room. when did we get here? And how did I get in the room? "knock knock" justin said walking in the room with his hands behind his back. "Hey" I smiled sitting up and re doing my hair in its messy bun. "whats behind you back?" I asked smiling slightly as he made his way over still hiding something. "This is for you baby for when I'm ever not with you when I'm rehearsing or something" he said handing me a gigantic teddy bear with one of his jumpers on. "omg justin it's adorable I love it so much omg I love you" I squealed jumping onto him and the teddy hugging them tightly. "Anything for you" he winked. "We have some really really really bad news" scooter rushed bursting through the door. I jumped in shock before calming myself down quickly. I looked at justin worried. "has a dancer hurt themselfs because you know how easy it is to get a new one" justin shrugged. "a lot worse" scooter sighed. "charlotteyourparentskindoftrackedusdownandhavetextedmesayingifyoudontgowiththemtheywillkillHer" scooter rushed. "what??" me and justin both laughed at how fast he said it. a long sigh of frustration left his lips. "charlottes parents have tracked my number and told me if she doesn't go back to live with them they will kill her" he said more slowly.I looked at justin who had worry fitted all over his face. Scooter slowly crept out of the room before I burst into tears. "I knew this would happen" I sobbed into Justin's arms. "It's ok baby I'll keep you safe I promise" justin whispered planting soft kisses on the top of my head.

Justin's pov:

Although I was terrified, I must be feeling nothing compared to Charlotte, I would have to stay strong. I cradles her shaking body in my arms. "It's ok baby I'll keep you safe I promise" I whispered then I place a soft kiss on her head. Her sobbing slowed down to a small sniffle every now and then as I rubbed my thumbs in small circles on her back because I knew it soothed her. Just as she fell asleep, my phone beeped. "Shit" I mumbled hoping it didn't wake Charlotte but she only stirred in her sleep. I reached into my back pocket and pulled out my phone. Unknown number. 'Dont make promises you can't keep, I'll always be watching' the text on my phone read, my heartbeat increased. Was someone in the room? I scrolled through my contacts on my phone scooter,! 'Come my room quick and security needed' I quickly wrote grabbing charlottes hand in mine. "A promise is a promise" I whispered into her hair. 'Promises get broken;)' the unknown person texted me again. I quickly glanced around the room. No one. No movement. My breathing hitched as someone banged on the door. "What's happened" scooter said out of breath with 3 men behind him. I just chucked him my phone and put my finger to my lips. He put his hand over his face but then mouthed 'there's another' Scooters face turned pale as he read so,etching else before throwing it back to me. 'I may not see you but I can hear you tell them to leave the room before I come right away' I threw the phone to one of the security guards so they could read it. The room was deadly silent. "What's going on?" Charlottes yawned moving in my lap. "Shhhh baby girl go back to sleep" I whispered in her ear earning a small nod and she was away again. As I glanced up from Charlotte kenny was running towards the window. Once he got there he opened it and quickly threw the phone. "What the fuck man?" I whisper shouted trying not to wake Charlotte. "He had a tracker on your phone he could hear everything you said and he could see everything you typed." Kenny rushed out of breath. "He texted me too" scooter rushed pulling out his phone. Kenny quickly took it and threw it at the wall causing it to smash. A sigh of relief escaped my lips. "Justin pack, were going to the tour busses and were moving now let's go" scooter sighed. "Charlotte wake up we're going" I whispered gently shaking Charlotte. "But we only just got here?" She shrugged yawning. "Ian knows were we are we have to go" I said scooping her up in my arms as she wrapped her arms around my neck. "Your so light you know" I chucked as she poked my nose. "And your so cute" she giggled.