Chapter four: Nightmare

Justin's pov:

"Please no, don't hurt him take me" Charlotte sobbed "sean run!" she screamed balling at the bed sheets tossing and turning in the bed "Please no" she cried once more. My mom came running in the room to see what the noise was. While I wrapped both arms around Charlotte in attempt to calm her. My mom stood at the door way in shock, such a young sweet innocent girl like Charlotte shouldn't have nightmares as bad as this. "please I'm sorry" she sobbed into my chest before freeing herself and running to the corner of the room. She tucked herself into a tight ball, bringing her knees up to her chest and placing her head down. "im so sorry" she whispered.

Charlottes pov:

"Shhhh it's ok" justin whispered back, my shivering body close to his warm body. My loud sobs now small sniffles. It was that dream again, the one when I had to save Sean from Ian, the first time his did it to me, when he was drunk after his night out. His filthy hands roamed my body but I was too weak to do anything. I shuddered at the memories. I looked to the door where pattie was stood and mumbled my apologies for waking her. I felt ashamed of myself, a 15 year old girl crying in her sleep. She probably couldn't wait for me to leave, "Its fine, why doesn't everybody get some more sleep and we'll talk about this in the morning" she said softly before walking out of the room. "What time is it?" I whispered to Justin, as we were both still sat in the corner, he crawled a across the floor to find his jeans and got his iPhone out of his back pocket then crawled back towards me and sat down with his back to the wall. "Its 5am" he yawned before stretching and standing up. He grabbed both my hands and pulled me up with him. "What are you doing" I complained groaning and letting my body collapse onto his, "Its's faaaar toooo earlyyyyyy." I whined stretching my words. He gently pushed my doll like body onto the bed as he rooted through his wardrobe. He turned around with a big grey jumper and a pair of his boxers. "Put them on" he said throwing me the clothes. "Ill be back in 2 secs" He hurried before running out the room without giving me a chance to reply.