Chapter twentyeight

Justin's pov:

" I kind of have to go on tour in two weeks" I said looking down trying to hide my smile. she'll be so happy when she finds out she's coming with me. "I hope you have a nice time" she choked in a whisper, he voice sad and cracking. "butt.." a smile formed on my face as my eyes met hers full off sadness and confusion. "your coming with me!" I said quickly. her face lit up like a lightbulb her smile so big I thought her cheeks would fall off. "omg really!" she said sitting up. i nodded slightly my toothy grin showing. She quickly jumped over me as fast as she could and wrapped her arms around my neck "thank you so much" she squealed, I pecked her lips lightly "I love you" I mumbled cradling her in my arms. "I love you too" she whispered before moving out if my grasp and washing her hair. while she did this, I got out to give her some privacy. I wrapped a towel around my waist and walked towards my room "justin get here now!" my mom shouted just as I was about to walk in my room. "yes mom?" I smiled sweetly walking into her room. "be safe" she said while throwing me a pack of condoms. My cheeks flushed a dark shade of red as I scurried out of the door. I walked into my room to find Charlotte in her own pjs and her wet hair in a messy bun. "What did your mom need you for?" she yawned. i awkwardly scratched the back of my head while shaking the box of condoms and throwing them across the room to her. her cheeks blushed a pink colour while she threw them in my draw. "well what do you want to do for the rest of the day?" I shrugged. "I need to pack" she smiled. "but it's in two weeks" I whined. "oh yeah" she said sort of dull-ly. "you still didn't try any of the underwear on for me" I winked. "justinnnnn" she whined while throwing a pillow at me while trying to hide her face.

Charlottes pov:

"So you want to want to be like that then?" justin chuckled while picking up a pillow but adjusting his towel just below his waist, far enough down I could see his sexy v lines, in attempt to ignore his body, I picked up a pillow aswell as I stood up on the bed. him on the floor. he lightly hit me with the pillow "is that all ya got bro" I said in my manliest voice while hitting him as hard as i could but he didn't even flinch. he hit me back still light but Abit harder than before almost knocking me off my feet. I hit him right in his face causing him to loose guard as I jumped down and messed up his quiff- still wet from the bath. "awww c'monnn" he whined. "not the hair" he chuckled as I messed it up some more. he dropped his pillow and set his hands on my waist looking down at me. our bodies close together facing each other. Our eyes locked as my hands made my way down to his chest, my palms resting there. he leaned down and our lips met, like we couldn't get enough of each other. my hands traced each ab before going along his v line but stopping at the towel then I rested my hands back on his chest. his hands gently caressed my cheeks, his thumb lightly running circles on the back of my neck soothing me. if there's anything that could put me to sleep it's when people draw shapes on me. "ahem" we heard from the door way. we quickly broke apart and I looked down in shame, obviously it was Pattie and I was practically making out with her son infront of her. "were going out for dinner tonight so dress nicely, there's makeup artist and hair stylists coming in for me and Charlotte and you have to help Sean justin" Pattie smirked cheerfully before grabbing my hand and pulling me out of the room "be ready no later than 7 and it's 4 now that leaves you 3 hours" she shouted behind us pushing Sean into the room with justin then shutting the door. "I thought we could have some girly time while the boys got to know each other" Pattie smiled. her smile was warm and glowing, nothing like Poppy's. "firstly were having face masks then hair then makeup" Pattie said opening the first mask.