Chapter twentytwo: after the date

Justin's pov:

Once I pulled into the driveway I carefully lifted charlottes sleeping body out the car, she feel asleep on the way homes it had been a long day though. I quickly knocked on the front door to be greeted by Caitlyn "how did it go"she squealed. "shhh youll wake chaa-- my girlfriend" I smirked. "Aww you will be so cute but hurt her and I'll kill you" she smiled. "Never" I smiled taking Charlotte up to my room. I opened the covers and put Charlotte in. I slipped her shorts off and her top and put one of mine on her. she didn't even wake once so she must have been tired. once she was comfy in bed I went downstairs to be greeted by my mom, Sean, Caitlyn, Christian, Chaz and Ryan. "Ooooo I've heard my little boys growing into a gentleman" my mom cooed. i shook my head to Chaz knowing it was probably him who told her because she gave him a biscuit or something. he just looked down like nothing happened. "what happened then?" Caitlyn said taking a seat next to me. "Well first we ate the picnic th--" I spoke "then what?!" Caitlyn rushed. "let me finish" I chucked, "then we danced for Abit, then I asked her and she said she'd love too" I blushed remembering the amazing kiss afterwards but I left that out for privacy lol. "Aww my little boy" my mom cooed kissing my cheek then walking out of the room. "did she like the phone?" Ryan asked. I'm still really annoyed with him. I don't even know why he's still here. "she liked it" I mumbled, he's still my best friend isn't he I'm sure we will make up soon as Charlotte forgives him. "how long are you guys here for?" I asked out if curiosity. "Are you trying to get rid of us?" Chaz joked. "no i was just asking out of curiosity" I chuckled. "We leave tomorrow," Ryan sighed. "what? are you messing?" I asked, they had only been here a couple of days. "yepp" Caitlyn sighed. "well let's make tomorrow a good day" I shrugged "I'm going asleep you know you way round take what you want" I yawned before making my way upstairs to go to bed with Charlotte. once I was in the room I took off my shorts and top and slipped into bed next to Charlotte. "Where have you been?" she yawned. "just downstairs, did I wake you?"I whispered. "no I just woke before and decided to wait for you" she shrugged pulling the cover up on both of us. When she realised I had no top on she curled into my chest resting her hands on my belly. "you ok there?" I chuckled. "Yep, did you know that I do have a six pack" she started. "but?" I asked "but I love it so much I cover it with a Layer of fat"she giggled. a small laugh escaped my lips. "that was a good one" I mumbled against her head before gently kissing the top of it "so how's my gorgeous girlfriend" I whispered to Charlotte, a cute giggle escaped her lips "I'm good, how's my amazingly perfect boyfriend?" she smirked. "I'm good I replied" I switched the TV on and put on some random film. I couldn't help my self but notice charlottes moist lips glistening. if I kissed her she would be ok with it wouldn't she? I mean we are together now aren't we? I gently leaned in for a kiss but when I went to pull away she wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled me closer deepening the kiss. god I love it when a girl takes control.

(Don't read if you don't like the dirty stuff just say they both go asleep now ) Charlottes pov:

I deepened the kiss with justin because I love him. I knew he was the one I would want to be with forever. as he depend the kiss even more, his body crawled ontop of mine trapping me underneath him. His hands travelled to the bottom of my top and tugged at it, only breaking the kiss once he took his top off me so we were both only in our underwear. Before I knew it my bra was off and his hands travelled down. I knew we had only just got together but it felt right. "are you sure your ready" justin whispered against my neck kissing and kicking the spot he had just sucked on causing me to to moan a "yes" he slid down my nickers while slipping down his pants. He looked me in the eyes studying my face causing my to blush. "you'll have to keep quiet if you can" he winked as he slowly entered me. tears formed in my eyes as I remembered the night with Ian. "am I hurting you?" justin panicked stopping what he was doing. "no Carry on" I whispered/ moaned. My nails digged into his back as I attempted to hold back my moans. once we were finished, I fell asleep on his chest with our legs tangled together and the white sheet covering our bodies.