Chaper seven: Seans in hospital

Charlottes pov:

"Stop!" I cried before climbing off Justin's back and turning back to the room where my brothers lifeless body lay. I quickly swung open the door and ran towards the hospital bed. "sean? Are you ok?" I whispered, tears were now brimming my eyes. I couldn't loose the only thing I had left. "At least you remember who I am sis" his voice crackled as he spoke. Careful not to hurt him I wrapped my arms around him, "It's all my fault your here" I said, a lump now forming in my throat. "It isn't sis, I told Ian he rr..." He stuttered when it came to a certain word. I knew he wouldn't say it. "raped me" I finished off his sentence with tears rolling down my face. Two gasps could be heard from the corner of the room and when I looked up, my eyes met his. He had heard my biggest secret. He slowly walked towards me. I thought he was going to hit me. Was he disgusted in me? "Im so sorry." He whispered. "why?" "because nobody should have to go through something like that." By this time I was curled up on Justin's knee and we were both sat on the chair in the corner of the room.

Justin's pov:

How could something like this happen? she was raped! I looked at the beaten boy as to ask him to carry on. "when I reminded him charlottes with somebody else he got angry. After a couple of drinks he came up stairs looking for Charlotte but she wasn't there" by this time Charlotte was shaking, I softly stroked the top of her head in attempt to soothe her. "Ian got mad and started hitting me, I got the chain of the dog and threw it at him, causing it to slice all of his arm. with all the racket, poppy came upstairs to see her 'hubby' bleeding any blamed it on me and then she had her fair turn of beating me. Oscar the new German shepherd we got attacked poppy from behind biting a chunk of flesh out of her leg. By now, the neighbours had rang the police and an ambulance was also on its way. Oscar stayed by my side until the police and ambulance came. Oscars been taken to the shelter and we have one week to claim him back for $500" he finished his story. I was lost for words. "well where's poppy and Ian now?" Charlotte asked, her voice shaking. "they said they're going to pick me up at 11am" he finished his voice shaking also. "it's half 10 now let's go!" my mom appeared at the corner of the room, "Quick we haven't got all day, justin you'll have to carry sean, Charlotte are you ok to walk?" Once everybody was ready we ran down the corridors to get out of the hospital before Ian and poppy arrived. "Where are my children!?!" Just as we reached the entrance, we heared a women shriek from further back down the corridor. "poppy" Charlotte trembled.