Chaper one: waking up in hospial

Waking up I couldn't remember anything at all, I was surrounded by people who were unaware I was awake. There was a woman and man in there early 40s, a young boy about 10 and 2 women in long white coats. I looked around to my surroundings and I was being suffocated by tubes and wires covering my body resting in the white sheets of a bed, the walls where white and to my right there was a small window looking out onto a field of hills covered in daffodils. A small strangled cough escaped my dry and cracked lips, alerting the people in the room I was awake.
"Shes awake" the blonde woman sobbed, an almost fake sob. The man, woman and young boy rushed to my bedside. "Are you feeling ok" "are you in any pain" "omg I'm so glad your ok" "missed you so much" so many things were fired at me at one time but one question stood out the most "do you even remember who we are?" I looked at the young boy, curiosity filling his eyes as he waited for my answer, a lump formed in my throat as I could see I ment something to the child but I couldn't remember anybody. Trying to remember him my head spun, memories and words were popping into my brain as if I had to work out the jigsaw myself. "Charlotte?" I was brought out of my trance as the room silenced and all eyes were on me. The silence now getting awkward I looked at one of the women in white coats as to say help, she cleared her throat and all heads turned to the corner of the room where she stood "visiting hours end in like half a hour so a guess yous hurry up with you know what," a cheeky grin spread across her face as I slowly sat up with confusion spread across mine. The people in the room took one last look at me before piling out, silence filled the air.

There was a light knock on the door before a boy in his late teens stepped in holding a get well soon balloon and a gigantic teddy bear. After studying his perfectly shaped face, my eyes met his hazel eyes, getting lost in them he handed me the bear snapping me out of my daze and let out a quiet chuckle as I covered my rosy cheeks with it. "Dont cover your face your cute when you blush" his angelic voice softly cooed, my face near as red as a beetroot now. He sat down in the chair next to me and leaned forward resting his elbow on the side of my bed. "Actually" he stood up "budge over if you don't mind" I slowly moved over, thinking as much as my brain would let me as I still couldn't remember who he was. He sat down next to me, being careful not to knock the wires leaving my body "do you remember who I am?" The teenage boy asked. I slowly shook my head still trying to think where I knew his face from. Tunes and melodies came to my head as I began to hum the strongest tune. "Everythings gunna be alrighttttt" the boy finished the tune by singing with his sweet angelic voice. I turned around shocked at how amazing the boys voice was and how he knew the tune I was humming. Before I could ask him, a nurse walked in holding something in her hand, quietly she disconnected all the wires from my body while I winced in pain, somehow I found myself to be clutching the boys hand while his thumb gently caressed the outside of my hand.
Before I knew it my sleeve was rolled up and a needle was about to be poked into my arm, a whimper escaped my lips and a tear rolled down my cheek, my only fear of needles had to be faced. When the needle was over the nurse explained how I could go home but id be asleep for the journey as that was the needle she had just given me. When she walked out, the woman, man and young boy re entered the room. "Come on charley time to go home darling" the man sweetly said, Abit too sweetly I thought, something about them wasn't right, I don't know if it was the pleading look begging for help in the little boys eyes or the snarls leaving the woman and dads face towards me. Dizziness and drowsiness took over me as like a spark hit me and I remembered who it was. "Justin" I whispered "I want to stay with justin" my eyes slowly shut before I heared a gasp escape from someone's lips.