Chapter twentynine:getting ready

After a while of relaxing we took off our face masks. "right honey, you go get in the shower then wait in my room for hair and makeup, I'll hang your dress in the back of the door." Pattie rushed shoving me into the bathroom. I showered and got half dry before slightly opening the door to reveal the silky red dress. "omg it's gorgeous" i mumbled to myself. "Not as gorgeous as you" I heard justin say from the doorway checking behind him to make sure no one was there. I quickly shoved the dress into the bathroom careful not to wet the fabric. "your not supposed to see the dress" I wined before closing the bathroom door. "I didn't see it" justin shrugged while trying to do his tie. "do you like my suit?" justin smirked leaving his tie and stepping closer noticing me staring. I adjusted my towel making sure it wouldn't fall down before reaching up and doing his tie for him. "you look very handsome" I smiled then tightened his tie and took a step back only to find myself being pulled closer into his arms. "justin I'm still wet and I'll get you wet" I moaned, trying to wiggle out of his grasp. "so your wet then?" he chucked with a big smirk on his face. "you know I didn't mean it like that" I shrugged. he just laughed harder. "out out out out I need to get ready" I complained trying to push justin out of the room but only pushing him to the door because he gave in and he was feeling sorry for me. "I'll leave after my kiss" he said while bending over slightly to my height and wrapping his arms around my waist. I quickly leaned up and pecked his lips. But as I was about to pull away he held my cheek closer. he licked my lips for entrance but I pulled back and pushed him out then locked the door. "awww c'mon" justin complained. I quickly slid into the dress which fitted perfectly then opened the door and waited in patties room. I looked at myself in the mirror noticing the scars filling my arms. the lumps on my skin. I didn't have a nice body or a pretty face so why does justin even like me? "Helloooo I'm Jessy and I'll be doing your hair and makeup" a young girl in her 20s smiled. "so what patties told me is to do curls and a light but elegant makeup, is that ok with you?" Jessy asked politely. "yep that's fine, do whatever." I smiled sitting in the chair opposite the mirror. she started with my makeup and by time she had finished, my hair was almost dry. she went over it once with the hair dryer to make sure it was smooth then heated up the curlers. "So what's this I heared about you and justin?" Jessy giggled while doing my makeup. we talked for a while while she did my makeup and hair then she showed me myself in the mirror. "omg I love it!! I love you!!" I squealed hugging her tightly around the neck. "glad you like it now go downstairs Pattie should me waiting for you" Jessy rushed pushing you out the door. "thankyouu!" I shouted then I hurried downstairs to meet Pattie. "here put these on" she smiled handing me a pair of sparkly loubs. "omg are you joking!" I squealed my smile from ear to ear. "they're from justin" she winked. "omg omg omg" I whispered putting them on my feet. "they're perfect" I squealed again while walking out the door following Pattie. we got into the back of a car driven by a man I didn't know but I think Pattie liked him by the smile she gave him. Once we were both seated I smirked at her. "what?" she blushed knowing exactly what I was smiling at. "omg you do like him!" I giggled. "shhhh he's only there" she whispered blushing. we carried on making small talk until we reached the restaurant with a large water fountain outside. it looked very posh.