Chapter thirtytwo: thankyou

Authors note:
I'm giving you a really long chapter so feel special:)

Justin's pov:

I ran upstairs to where the crying got louder, that was Charlotte crying! I ran to the room and saw some man ontop of charlottes lifeless body. "Get off her" I yelled punching that waiter in the face, knocking him out straight away. I ran to my baby's side, sat down and cradled her in my arms. "Charlotte wake up please" i whispered almost crying. I quickly rang my mom and told her to come upstairs fast! "Charlotte wake up!" I shouted tears steaming down my face. I heared my mom running down the hall. "in here" I shouted sobbing. "what's happened!" she gasped as she ran into the room. "The waiter" I cried looking over to the knocked out man on the floor. "Stop the blood!" my mom shouted taking her cardigan off her and pressing it onto charlottes head. "Charlotte wake up" I whispered tears flooding down my eyes. "Justin" she whispered, her voice weak, her eyes slowly fluttered open. "I'm right here" I said holding her closely. "Thank god your okay! I'll go and phone the police and an ambulance" my mom said as she was about to walk out the room. "no ambulance please i promise I'm fine" Charlotte stuttered, I knew how much she hated hospitals and how the memories would flood back. my mom looked at me to see what I thought. I shook my head a quick no. "fine but I'm checking you over" she said walking out of the room. Charlotte looked up at me, her eyes glossy and tear stains down her face but she still looked beautiful. "my head" she complained trying to touch where the cardigan was but her hands were tied together. "here let me help you" I said resting her head on my chest, I sat her in between my legs then undid her hands. "Thankyou" she said sadly, why wasn't I there for her? I held the cardigan hard on her head to stop the blood. "do you think you can stand up?" I whispered to her she nodded lightly "actually fuck that" I said standing up still supporting her head. I scooped her body up and walked out the room making sure the waiter was still knocked out. she hid her head in my chest when the lights shined down on us. "let's go to the toilet to get you cleaned up" I said walking into the disabled toilet where no one could see us. "police are on their way" my mom said before I nodded and locked the door. I sat Charlotte on the toilet next to the sink and ran the tap to get cold water. "take the cardigan off your head" I whispered wetting tissue to clean the cut. she took it off and there was a big slice across her forehead. I gently dabbed the cut to try and clean it.

Charlottes pov:
He gently dabbed the cut on my head, his eyebrows were knitted together, concentration on his face. Pain pulsates through my body but I tried to be brave by just pulling my hands into fists. "Just relax" he whispered gently caressing my cheek as he held my head still. a tear escaped my eye as I tried to blink the rest away. "I'm sorry baby" justin whispered still wiping the cut clean. "Do you want me to wipe your makeup off?" he asked wetting another piece of tissue. I nodded a quick yes too tired to speak as he wiped the mascara stains off my cheeks and wiped the foundation to. "you have a black eye" he chuckled as a weak smile formed on my face. "that's the smile I like to see" he mumbled in my ear as he turned round to give me a piggy back. I hopped on and put my head in the corner of Justin's neck as he walked out into the long hallway. before me was 4 police officers, 2 walking the waiter out of the restraunt and 2 talking to Pattie taking notes. "here she is" I heared Pattie say looking over at me. the police walked over to me and justin. "could you tell us what happened" the horrible looking man officer asked. "if you need time I'm sure I could personally meet with you tomorrow as I know how traumatic this must have been" she said putting her notepad away already knowing the answer. she gave me a piece of paper with her number on it. "call me when your ready to tell us the full story" she said with a slight nod of the head. I smiled weakly and put my face back in Justin's neck without even looking at the other officer.