Chapter twelve: Getting ready

Justin's pov:
I quickly lead Charlotte up to my room to tell her the plans for tonight. but I also needed to get changed. "So tonight I've invited some of my friends around" I said while taking off my top. "okay, do you want me to sleep in my brothers room so they can have your room" she asked looking up from playing on my phone. "well no that was what I was going to say next" I said looking down to her sitting on the bed staring up at my 8 pack. "like what you see" I Smirked while she shook her head and quickly went back to playing on my phone taking a few glances up every couple of seconds. "well byway as i was saying, Chaz, Ryan and Christian are coming round but I've also asked Christian to bring Caitlyn for you." "Justin" she asked "yess?" I replied spinning to face her but she took a picture of me in front of my wardrobe in nothing but my boxies. I saw her typing frantically as I closed in on her. "you didn't just take a picture of me did you" I asked cornering her in the corner of my bed. "no I didn't she squealed as I tried to grab her. When I grabbed her I laid her back on my bed and tickled her sides. "ahh Justin" she laughed trying to get free. I slightly sat on her belly so she couldn't squirm about and pinned both her arms above her head with one of my hands. "what are you going to do now" I seductively whispered in her ear before lightly kissing my way around her neck. I gave her another small hickey while she moaned quietly then kissed her lips hard and passionately. Before breaking away leaving her to want more. she groaned in frustration when I walked back over to my wardrobe. I threw her a pair of my boxies to wear under my top as I didn't want her to wear nothing around my friends. maybe around me coz she's mine lol. Anyway I took Charlotte down to the movie room and picked out a film. We got the popcorn and snacks ready and sat down in the 28 seated theatre (4 rows of 7) and waited.