Chapter three: first night together

I felt Justin placing my body being gently down and my shoes and socks being removed. I felt him tug at my jeans, he wasn't going to do what Ian did would he? I felt my heart race when my jeans reached my ankles he pulled them off with one small tug, just like the way Ian did it. Putting the flashlight on his phone, I lazily lifted one eye to see what he was doing, he was rooting through his wardrobe for something, as soon as he turned I quickly closed my eye so he would think I was still asleep. I heard a gasp escape his lips as he lightly ran his fingers over my legs. It hit me, he had noticed all the bruises from poppy and Ian. After taking a deep breath he slowly lifted my top off my body but when he came to my left arm he stopped. My heart raced again. I was hoping he didn't notice the scars and the fresh cuts, if he did he'd think I was a crazy psycho or something. He quickly turned his light back on and studied my body, filled with bruises, old scars on my arms and the new wounds from my belly button to my hip. "Oh my god" he whispered before putting one of his warm tops on me and running out the room.

"Mom!" I heard him cry, what if Pattie saw, what would she think of me. I had to get out of here, maybe it was my place to be with Ian and Poppy, I had to protect my brother from being hurt anyway. "They're all over her arms and belly" I heard him sob. "Come on Justin, show me" Pattie replied. It was too late for me to leave the door had already opened and I hadn't left my act of being asleep. The closer Justin and Pattie got the more my heart raced. Trailing his fingers on my mid thigh where his shirt came up to, he traced each bruise on my leg leading up to my area my heart booming in my chest but he stopped about 3 inches away. "omg how did this happen" Pattie was almost sobbing herself. I don't see why, they were only small bruises nothing compared to the time I was beat with the dogs chains, the scars still covering my back. I felt the shirt being slowly lifted, he couldn't see again, what does he think of me what will Pattie think of me? I moved my body pretending I was stirring into my sleep, I lied on my belly so he couldn't see the cuts but that only brought the top up to reveal my back. A gasp left Justin and Patties lips as they noticed the scars carpeting my back before Justin harshly rolled me over I groaned as he grabbed one of the fresh cuts. "Careful Justin" Pattie hissed "omg why" she whispered, noticing the slices covering my body, her voice was back to normal now. "What can I do to help her mom?" Justin sniffles "I really don't know justin, it's late, you should get some sleep and think about this tomorrow," Pattie whispered before leaving the room and turning the light off. Justin sighed again before pulling down my top, he took off his own then stepped out of his jeans. He then crawled into the bed next to me and very gently put his arm around my waist careful not to touch my bruises or cuts. I snuggled into his warm chest and let his scent fill my nostrils. "I don't know if your awake but I'm going to save you from this mess" he whispered before I fell into a deep sleep.