Chapter thirtyfive

Charlottes pov:
I got to Justin's room and striped into nothing but then I couldn't find my pjs, justin was in the loo and the top he took off earlier was on the floor so I just slipped that on just as justin was walking into the bedroom. "I should have been quicker" he winked I giggled slightly as I slipped on underwear, I wasn't ready for anything for a while. I peeked over at justin and even in the dark I could see his 8 pack. he pulled back the covers and waited for me to get in. when we were both lying down I 'accidentally' knocked into his stomached feeling his pecks. I moved my body acting like I knocked into him getting comfy but instead he grabbed my hands and put them back on his belly and rubbed them up and down. "go to sleep when your finished" he chucked as I noticed he had took his hands off mine and I was moving them about myself. as he lay in his back with his arm around my neck, I kept my hand on his belly carefully tracing random patters on him like he did to me. "go to sleep baby it's 3 am" he whispered putting his hand on mine. "night justin" I whispered. "night Charlotte" he whispered before I fell into a deep sleep.

Charlottes pov:
I woke up to justin sat awake texting on his phone. "morning" he smiled showing the perfect row of white teeth. "morning" I said sitting up re doing my bun. "you might want to start packing" justin smirked. "why we don't leave for like 5 days or something" I shrugged. "we leave tonight, scooter got me couple extra dates" justin said with the widest smile ever, I know how much he had missed performing and singing. "omg really!" I squealed. "yeppp just me and you and a tour bus for 4 days until mom and Sean join us for a week" he winked as I yawned. I giggled quietly as I crawled out of bed. "justin!" I said in shock. "I know what your going to sayy, look under the bed" he smirked. I looked under the bed to see 3 matching leopard print suitcases with a matching bag. i jumped on justin straddling him. "I *kiss* love *kiss* you *kiss* so *kiss* much *extra long kiss*" I said becoming out of breath towards the end. "thankyou thank you thankyou!" I squealed kissing him once more time. "Glad you like them" he winked while looking behind me. I quickly turned around to see Pattie standing in the doorway. I quickly jumped off justin and sat on the bed looking down. she just laughed. "take it you like your suitcases Charlotte" she asked showing she wasn't bothered at what she just saw. "I love them omg" I squealed "I'm so excited" I rushed. "well just before you go I wanted to talk to both of you" she said becoming more serious. "I don't know if Justin's told you but you and justin are sharing a bus with no adults" she started I think I know where this was going."i just want to say this is aw awkward for me as it is for you, I'm just saying." she started taking in a deep breath as she was in deep thought as how to phrase the next thing she was going to say. " I just don't want you to be like me getting pregnant at such a young age" she said as mine and Justin's cheek flushed bright red. "look I know your teenagers and it's well what teenagers do but just be careful okay." she finished looking at justin waiting for a answer but he just looked down. "ok justin" she said more sternly. "yes mom" he whined. "also if you go out you might want to wear a scarf Charlotte" she said walking out of the room. I walked over to the mirror and saw a gigantic bruise on my neck. "justinnn" I whined holding my neck. "look what you've done" I complained showing my his neck while he just chuckled. "Have you already packed?" I asked justin whole pulling the heavy suitcases out from under the bed. "yeppp, so have you if you check." I opened my suitcase confused and realised most of my clothes had already been packed except my toiletries. "omg thankyou so much I hate packing I'm so lazy" I giggled joining justin back on the bed. "What time is it?" I yawned. "it's about 12 and we leave at 5" he said smiling looking down at me. "do you think I should ring that police officer?" I asked sadly picking at my finger nails. "I think you should" he mumbled Into my hair kissing the top of my head.