Chapter fourtyfour

Justin's pov:
*after the show*
I walked off the stage to find Charlotte with sweat covering my body. Lots of congratulations were being shouted to me as I snook many of them crews hands. I quickly made my way over to Allison. "Where's charlott?" I rushed causing her to chuckle. "Chill justin, she's already on the bus I'll meet you there" she said pushing me towards the secret door to get to the coaches.

Charlottes pov:
"Charlotte?" Justin's voice echoed through the bus. Even though these cramps were killing I still wanted to congratulate my boyfriend. I quickly ran out and wrapped my arms around his neck jumping on his back surprising him. "Ewwwww your all sweaty" I complained as he held onto my legs. "But well done you was amazing!!" I said kissing his neck becuase I could reach his lips. "Thank you baby" he said putting me down and spinning around to face me. He wrapped me in a big hug his arms around my neck wiping his sweat on me. "Justin your so sweaty" I squealed wriggling out of his grasp. Only to be grabbed and spun around to face him. "I didn't say thank you" he mumbled against my lips. He kissed me lightly as his hands caressed my cheeks and my hands rested on his shirtless, sweaty, sexy body. "HEYY" everyone shouted walking onto the bus. "Told you we always get interrupted" he chuckled lightly into the kiss breaking away and leading me to our room. He pushed me against the door and kissed my neck roughly. "Justin" I moaned quietly knowing our friends had just walked onto the bus. His hands traveled all over my body and before I knew it my top was off along with my bra. Justin's hands traveled down to my pants. As he kissed my neck hardly. "Justin stop" I moaned trying to grab his hands away from my pants, as much as I wanted to I was on my period and I don't think justin would like it. With one of his hands he held both of mine above my head and with the other tried to push down my pants. "Justin stop" I said more sternly taking my hands out of his and gently pushing on his chest. "Are you ok baby did I hurt you what's wrong" he rushed checking over my body. I covered myself with my hands while justin handed me his top. "I don't know why you hide I've seen it all before" he winked before pulling me into his knee on the bed. "Why did you stop, are you ok" he whispered rubbing his thumbs in small circles on my hips soothing my instantly. "I'm just on my period" I mumbled my cheeks red. "Your what?" He asked confused. A sigh of frustration left my lips. How much of an awkward situation was this. "I'm on my period" I said abit loudly resting one hand on my stomach trying to soothe my cramps. "Oh baby why didn't you just say in the first place" he chuckled pulling me back so we were lying down. "Does it hurt" he whispered rubbing my belly, by back to his chest. "Like a bitch" I said closing my eyes.

Justin's pov:
I layer with Charlotte rubbing her belly and tracing random patterns but Once she was asleep, I made my way to the lounge where Allison sat with the gang. Everyone congratulated me but once I got to Allison she handed me a bag. "Give these to Charlotte and take a bottle of water" she mumbled as I walked away with the bag. I looked in and it was lady things and pain relief, I didn't think it hurt that much? I grabbed a bottle of water and walked to the bedroom to find my baby awake on her phone holding her belly. I quickly grabbed two pills and the water. "Take these" I said handing her the water and the pills which she gladly accepted. "Thanks" she mumbled. "Sorry about earlier I didn't know" I said putting my arm around her neck and rubbing my hand on her belly. "I just though you'd be disgusted" she shrugged. "Never with my baby" I shrugged pulling her closer. "Good night justin, you did amazing tonight" Charlotte whispered as I turned out the side lamp. "Night baby" I said pulling her closer rubbing her belly.