Chapter thirtyeight

Authors note:

You should all feel special because this was extra long.

But as none of you comment, I don't know whether you like the book or not so please say something even if it's something I could improve on? Or even just what you had for breakfast? X

Justin's pov:

I watched as Charlotte took a step back from Christian causing him to take a step closer but I don't think she was joking. "I-- I can't breath" she gasped. I ran over to her just as she fell to the floor catching her head before it hit the ground. tears brimmed my eyes not again. "charlotte" I whispered moving her hair out of her face. "I think she had a panic attack" Luke said crouching over by us. "But why would she I only tried to give her a hug" Christian rushed. "last night" I sighed. "we were in a restaurant and some waiter wouldn't keep his eyes off Charlotte, she went to the toilet upstairs and after about 10 minutes, she hadn't came back so I went to check on her. on my way upstairs I could hear crying and screaming. I knew it was Charlotte so I started running. I ran in to a dark room where Charlotte was lying on the ground with the waiter on top of her" I finished just as Luke took Charlotte from my arms. "what are you doing" I hissed, he didn't even know Charlotte and he was just took her out of my arms like she was a toy or something. "putting her in bed" he whispered as he was about to put her in one of the bunks. "put her in my bed" I said not concentrating on what Caitlyn was telling me. "I doubt she wants to be with any more boys Justin so why would she sleep with you" he chucked putting her on the covers. I quickly walked over and picked Charlotte back up, went into OUR room and shut the door behind me. I sat on the bed with Charlotte in my arms. "wake up baby" I whispered then kissed her forehead. Luke burst into my room with a wet cloth and a glass of water. He put it on her head and put the water on the stand next to the bed. "Thanks" I mumbled on charlottes behalf as he walked out of the room. "justin" I heard Charlotte whisper. "your awake, don't scare me like that ever again" I chucked. she smiled weakly. "what happened?" she asked rubbing her back where she must have fell. "Christian went to give you a hug and you had a panic attack" I whispered pressing my forehead against hers. "I was scared" she mumbled fiddling with her fingers showing she was nervous. "Why you know Christian wouldn't hurt a fly" I shrugged playing with her silky hair. "I don't know I just-- I just - I don't even know" she shrugged. "Justin" I heard Chaz shout from outside the room. i felt charlottes whole body tense up on my arms. "shh it's ok" I whispered rubbing my hand up and down her arm. "justin" he shouted and banged on the door once causing Charlotte to jump. "yess?" I asked.

"Can I come in a sec?"I looked down at Charlotte who looked terrified. "Erm can you just shout it through the door?" I said not wanting to scare Charlotte

"I only wanted to see if Charlotte was ok" he said I could hear the confusion in his voice. "She's fine just Abit tired" I said wanting him to go away. "Oh ok" he said sounding Abit sad before he walked away. "It's ok he's gone" I whispered cuddling Charlotte into my chest. "I feel so bad" she sniffed "it's not your fault" I said wiping the small amount of makeup she had on off with a wipe. "you like well better without this shit." I mumbled against her lips causing her to blush deeply trying to look away. "let's finish what we started before we got interrupted by Luke" i said locking the door and jumping on the bed hovering above her. I leaned down and softly kissed her lips. I didn't think she'd want to go any further but as I went to pull away she pulled me back down by my collar. I slowly grinded my hips against hears causing her to moan slightly. I couldn't do this, what if she's actually scared of me. I pulled my hips up and broke the kiss. "don't stop" she moaned thrusting her hips up to meet mine and pulled my head back down to hers. "I love you so much" she moaned as I sucked on her neck. "I love you too" I whispered against the dark spot kissing it gently. she sighed gently I knew she wanted something she always does when she sighs like that "what do you want?" I mumbled rotating my hips slowly against hers pleasuring her a lot. "I need you" she whispered hiding her red face. I knew exactly what she said. "What did you say?" I chuckled lightly knowing she was ashamed. "please justin you know what I said" she almost begged her hands traveling down my sides and to my sweats. i moaned when she grabbed me through my sweats. I quickly slid them off along with her top my top and her sweats. "No bra?" I asked thumbing around her breasts.

(Don't read on if you don't want the dirty)

Charlottes pov

He rubbed at my nipples making me moan loudly. "don't tease" I whispered. I don't know why but I needed him. after that waiter I felt like I wasn't Justin's. like he had me. I needed justin to show me I was his. His fingers traced along my underwear as I furiously thrusted my hips to meet his fingers. "ah ah ahh not that fast" he tutted a smirk playing on his lips as he knew how much I wanted this. "justin you don't understand" I begged almost crying. i felt him pull my underwear away and his boxies off as he traced jerry over my entrance. I quickly flipped us over and sat down on jerry. a high pitched squeal left my mouth as pain shouted through my body. "are you ok baby" justin moaned stroking my hair as I sat ontop of him rocking back and forth slowly. I nodded while moaning aswell. he flipped us over. "how much do you want me?" He winked as he pulled all the way out. "please justin" I begged "scream it baby" me mumbled rubbing against my entrance. "fuck justin I need you" I screamed as he rammed into me full force. "fuck" I screamed once more as he pulled all he way out and back in. "you fucking wanted me didn't you" he moaned. "you wanted me to fuck you hard" he shouted fucking me hard and fast. "justin I can't hold it any longer" I said digging my nails into his back. Just as I was about to reach my high, he pulled out. "justin what the fuck" I shouted pissed off. "sorry baby" he winked about to stand up. as I was about to get up takes he rammed into me one last time causing me to fall back on the bed and pull him down with me doing this, he went further into me. "OH FUCK" we screamed as we both reached our highs. He rolled over onto his side as we gasped for breath. "is that what you wanted" he whispered in my ear sending shivers down my spine. "You wanted everyone to know your mine." he said huskily down my ear, I could hear the smirk in his voice. once we caught our breath, we changed into different sweats and threw the dirty ones in the wash basket. We walked into the lounge where everyone sat and I sat very close to justin knowing they had all heared us. how embarrassing.