Oh, great! Look who returned?

After a week of recuperating and everything cleaned up back up at the house, we were able to move again. I couldn't wait to sleep in my bed, but there were other things on my mind like Scarlett naked with me in bed. Trust me; when you're unable to do something because you can't breathe because of four broken ribs, it makes for a lot of frustration.

As soon as we hit my bedroom, we tore off each other's clothes. I tossed Scarlett on the bed and climbed on, hovering over her. I wanted to taste and feel every single inch of her body. I start at her lips and slowly made my way down her neck until I came to her breast. I cupped one and lowered my mouth onto it as I licked and kissed it, making her moan ever so slightly. Then I trailed kisses to the other breast, doing the same thing.

I looked up, giving her a devilish smirk as I continued to trail kisses down to her stomach. Her skin was so soft, and I loved how her body felt to my touch. Then I got up on my knees and put my hands on her thighs, rubbing them gently before I pulled her to me. As I slid into her, she let out a moan. I started thrusting slowly. I ran my hand over her pelvic region, and she arched her back, giving me more access to her body.

I moved both hands to her hips and grasped them firmly as I started picking up the pace and thrusting in and out of her. I watched as she bit her lip, trying to prevent a moan from escaping, but I wanted her to moan for me. I wanted to see the pleasure. I wanted to feel her body thrash about and made sure that happened. I knew she couldn't hold it anymore, and she let out a moan as her body shuddered from reaching its peak, and I did the same as I groaned reaching mine.

I leaned down, and she smiled at me, which brought a smile to my lips, knowing I gave her so much pleasure, but we didn't finish yet. I wanted to pleasure her over and over, releasing all that frustration upon her. I wanted her now and forever.

We finally collapsed on the bed in pure ecstasy after getting rid of our frustration repeatedly, and she laid in my arms content as did I. She propped herself up to be careful of my ribs as they were still healing.

"Maybe we should deal with a stark raving lunatic more often," she grinned.

I had to chuckle at that. I propped myself up, looking at Scarlett, "I don't think we need a lunatic to have some fun."

"Oh?" Scarlett said with a look.

"Just being in the same room of you makes want to go several rounds with you," I smirked.

"Well, then I guess that's a plus," she smiled at me, and I put my hand on the back of her head. I gave her a soft kiss, which ultimately leads to us making love then drifting off to sleep. I could get used to this.

We got up and got ready for class. The guys were finally healing, but Drew had to be extra careful. Although seeing him on painkillers being loopy was a sight to behold. After a few days, he tossed them. He didn't want to get hooked on them, and the pain wasn't as bad.

We all went to class, and after our last lesson, we were hanging out, trying to figure out what to do when I saw someone walked past us. The guy glances in my direction briefly, and I looked at him. It was the same guy from the bakery. I followed him, which left the others a bit confused, but I didn't care. I needed to know who this guy was.

As I followed him all over the school, he kept disappearing on me until I was out of school. I watched as he made his way to a car and got in the passenger side. I jogged towards the car when it sped off.

I stood there as the others found me.

"Okay, Inspector Clouseau, want to tell us why you left?" Drew asked.

I looked at them, "I thought I saw someone that I knew."

"And did you?" Junior asked.

"I don't know," I said, shaking my head. I didn't want to concern them with a feeling I had in my gut. Plus, I doubt they would believe me, and there would be no way it would be him. His hair was shaggier, and he looked a few years older than us.