Surprise!

All of us were sleeping since we were up late last night when I heard a pounding at the front door. I opened an eye and pulled my clock into view to see it was seven in the morning. Who the hell would pound at someone's door this early? I ignored it, thinking they would leave. They didn't.

Finally, I dragged my butt out of bed and made my way downstairs. I opened the door half asleep to find Scarlett standing there, holding a bag and a carton with two coffees. So, I did what any guy would do when they have a beautiful girl wake them at seven in the morning. I shut the door on her.

Oh, come on? It's seven in the freaking morning! I will shut the door. I headed back upstairs when I heard pounding and yelling from the other side, "Matthew Jones, if you don't open this door, I will let all the air out of your tires!"

I walked back over to the door and opened it. "Go ahead; then, you can deal with Junior and Drew since it's their cars."

"Okay, fine, then I'll teepee your house," she smiled.

I sighed. "Fine, come in."

"I thought you would never ask," she said, walking past me into the house. I closed the door and walked into the living room as I plopped on the couch and stretched out.

She took the stuff out of the bag, then sat on me. I gave her a look as she said, "What? You know if you would sit like a normal person, I would sit on the cushion and not on you."

"Really? There are another couch and two chairs you could pick, but sit on me instead?" I questioned.

"Eh, I'm lazy. What can I say?" She shrugged. I shook my head as I heard another knock at the door. What the hell is this? Grand central station? I pushed her off me as I got up and walked over to the door. I opened it and greeted, "Surprise!"

Standing there at the door was none other than Dad, Jordan, and Frazier. "Dad! What are you guys doing here?" I exclaimed.

"Your mother's sent us. It seems none of you know how to check-in," said Dad. I slammed the door shut. Shit, shit, shit! Then I heard pounding and Dad yelling, "Matthew Jones! Open the damn door!"

"Um, I'm not decent!" I shouted.

"What the fuck? We saw you!" Jordan yelled.

"Well, you know! I stripped for a shower!" I yelled through the door, holding it closed with my body.

"Am I missing something?" Frazier asked.

"We're missing a lot," Dad said to them.

"Um, be right back! Don't go anywhere!" I yelled.

I darted upstairs, leaving a confused Scarlett downstairs, alone. As I was making sure everyone was decent and not naked, Scarlett thought she would be helpful.

She walked over to the door and opened it to see our fathers standing on the porch, looking mighty pissed. She put a hand on the door and leaned on it and said, "So you're the most fear boys of Saintwood - interesting."

They all looked at each other, then at her as they did their fearful stance, trying to intimidate her. She rolled her eyes. "Oh, please, my dad delivered your kids. I don't think he would appreciate you trying to scare his only daughter, plus I have brothers," Scarlett remarked.

Dad looked at her. "Dr. Monroe is your dad?"

"The one and only," she smiled.

"How do you know Matthew?" Dad asked her.

"Oh, him? Psh, we go way back to prom when he spilled his punch on me," she smiled.

They looked at each other as Frazier said, "The punch strikes back."