Just shoot me now

I woke up the next morning to Scarlett, cuddled up next to me, sleeping. I started kissing her softly, and she responded by kissing me back. I needed her and be inside of her. I put on some protection and slid inside her. She let out a soft moan as I slowly moved in and out of her as I placed kisses all over her.

She responded to my touch, and I made love to her slowly. She moved her hands to my back and slowly stroked it with the tips of her fingers. Her touch, her body, her kisses were what I craved from her. I needed them. After we finished, I looked at her, "Morning, baby."

She grinned, "That's a nice way to wake up in the morning." She stretched and looked at me, "I guess we should get up and get ready."

"Or we could stay in bed all day," I wiggled my eyebrows at her.

She giggled, "You're a bad boy, you know that?"

"Yeah, but as long as I can be bad with you, then I'm good," I said, pulling the sheet over our heads.

We did eventually get up and get dressed. I had a hard time keeping my hands to myself with Scarlett, but she wasn't complaining. We walked into the kitchen to get something to drink when Elijah said, "I see someone finally got the cookie." We almost choked on our coffee.

"Not just any cookie, the special cookie," Drew added, and Elijah nodded in agreement.

"Just shoot me now," I whispered to Scarlett.

She made a gun out of her fingers and went, "Bang."

Great, my girlfriend is a comedian.

"Seriously, dude, could you keep it down the next time? Do you know what it's like to listen to your sister complain about her brother getting his freak on," Drew said.

"It can't be any worse than having to listen to you two go at it all the time," I snapped back at him.

"Well, at least you didn't get called out by your parents at graduation, thanks to Uncle Frazier," Elijah said, shoving another bite in his mouth.

"You mean having your balls on the chopping block if you knock up Davina," Junior added as he came into the kitchen.

"Yeah, that," Elijah agreed.

"We weren't that loud," I said incredulously.

They all looked at me and in unison said, "Yeah, you were."

"Christ, I didn't think you two would ever emerge from your room," Junior said.

"Well, they would have to if they want to pass college. I don't think you can get a degree in sex," Drew said.

"Sex Ed, you can," Elijah interjected.

"Ah, forgot that one. Yeah, but I don't think Mommy and Daddy would approve of their baby boy is a Sex Ed teacher," Drew countered.

"Maybe not, but from what Dad told me, his parents were pretty bad," Elijah said.

"Okay, I finished with this conversation," I said, walking out of the room. Once the convo turns to sex and parents, that's when it's time to tune out. I walked upstairs, passing the girls.

"Matt, were you going to have breakfast?" Liz asked.

"No, I'm good," I shrugged.

"Are you sure?" She asked.

"Yeah," I replied. Liz shrugged, and they carried on while I went to my room. A few minutes later, Scarlett came into the room and climbed onto the bed with me.

"I figured you were having breakfast," I said to her.

"I was until Liz gave the guys a lecture," Scarlett informed me.