Scarlett meet the Hellions

Scarlett and I were up in my room studying when we heard a bunch of commotion coming downstairs.

"What's that?" She asked. It took a few minutes, then I recognized the voices, and before I could say anything, my door flew open, and there they stood.

"Hey, cuz, did you miss us?" Austin asked with a devilish smile.

I looked at Scarlett. "Scarlett, meet the hellions."

She gave me a look and looked at them before we heard more yelling, "Welp, got to run," Nik said as the three of them took off down the hall with Junior hot on their heels.

"They seem interesting," she said.

"The hellions being here can only mean one thing," I mentioned.

"What's that?" Scarlett questioned.

"Their parents need a break," I said as I got up from the bed. She followed me.

We came down to see the other guys wrestling with the hellions. It didn't take long for them to wreak havoc once they arrived. The thing with the hellions is that they were hellions and were a little crazy. We were hoping they would grow out of it, but that still hasn't happened yet.

Where the double trouble twins like pranks, the hellions were more physical.

Junior's phone rang, and he answered it. All we could hear was his side of the conversation.

"Hello? Yeah, they're here. Did you think this was the best idea? No, I get it. They did what? Oh, so you send them to me! Seriously? And therefore, Mom made you get fixed. Yeah, I'd like to see you try old man! Yes, you are old! Because Mom said so! Yeah, that's what I thought. They're only here for the weekend, then have to go back! Because we have classes, and so do they. Yeah, we'll see you on Sunday," Junior said, ending the call.

Junior looked at the three of them. "So, which one of you idiots care to explain why you got suspended for fighting again?"

The three of them looked at each other. Then I zeroed in on Nik, who seemed more nervous than usual. Austin talked, "It's nothing," Austin said.

"Oh, it's something. Don't hand me that bullshit. Start talking," Junior barked at Austin.

"It's nothing, Junior, just drop it," Mack said, her voice rising.

"I will not drop it! Not when you three show up and start causing havoc when you're not here for five minutes!" Junior snapped.

Junior hammered away at them, but they refused to tell him what happened, always saying it was nothing or they were defending the family. He wasn't buying it, and neither were we. The only thing was, Nik was quieter than usual.

As Junior argued with Austin and Mack, Nik finally couldn't listen to their opposing anymore and blurted, "They were defending me!"

Junior stopped and said, "What? Why?"

Nik clinched his fist and whispered, "Because the kids at school were picking on me."

Junior walked over and said to Nik, "Why were you getting picked on Nik? You usually do the picking. What could be so bad that you would let them get to you and get yourselves into trouble for it?"

As Junior hammered at him, Nik finally snapped, "Because I'm gay! Okay! They were picking on me because the other kids found out!"

Junior took a step back, shocked as were the rest of us and tears streamed down Nik's face.

"Forget it! You and everyone else wouldn't understand," he said, taking off upstairs.

Austin looked at him, "Good job, bro." He walked away and went after Nik.