Double, double, toil, and trouble - a Halloween with the double troubles

After the weekend with the hellions, we were ready to have some fun in the form of Halloween. I couldn't wait to see what Scarlett's costume was. She wouldn't tell me because she wanted to surprise me. We did a costume party and found an old abandoned house to have it. It gave more of a creepy effect.

The one thing we weren't expecting is a surprise guest, such as the double trouble twins. Why must our family ship the younger kids to us? I heard a knock at the door. Elijah and I answered it to have bags thrown at us.

"Liam? JJ? What are you doing here?" Elijah asked.

The plopped down on the couch and placed their arms on the back of it as Liam said, "What? Can't we visit our big brother at school?"

Elijah looked at me, then back at the double troubles, "No."

JJ sat forward, "Okay, you got us. We come here for the weekend, or Dad was sending us to military school."

"What did you do?" Elijah asked.

"We might have got suspended yesterday," Liam added.

"For what?" Elijah exclaimed, and his phone rang, "Hold that thought." He answered it, "Hello? Yes, they made it. Thanks for the heads up. Yeah, they told me. I think a military school would have been better. No, I get it. No promises, Dad. You know what happened the last time you left us alone with them for the weekend. I'm sure Drew would be more than happy to rig up two flag poles. Okay, bye. Tell mom that I love her."

Elijah hung up and looked at me, "I guess we're babysitting this weekend."

"It should make Halloween a lot more fun," I smirked while they grinned.

Since we got stuck with the double trouble twins for the weekend, we put their finesse for pranks to use and had them rig up the old house for the party. I had to admit they were pretty good at it, and quick. Since we got done early, we went to the bakery since it had been a while since Kate saw them.

There would be no pranks there; Kate doesn't put up with such shenanigans. After visiting for a while, we had to head back and get dressed. I had finished putting my costume on before everyone else so I could pick up Scarlett. I rang her buzzer, and she buzzed me in. I went up to her room and knocked on the door. Her roommate opened the door, "Hey, Kacey, is Scar here?"

"Yep, and wait until you see her. She looks amazing, Matt," Kacey said to me. I walked in, and Scarlett came out of the bathroom. My jaw dropped open.

"What? Is it bad? I thought I got it correct," Scarlett said, checking her costume. I walked over to her.

"You look fucking hot," I said to her, and she smiled.

"I do, don't I?" Scarlett teased.

"You have no idea. Ready?" I asked.

"Yeah. Come on, Kacey," Scarlett said. Kacey followed us out.

I stopped Scarlett, "Where in the hell did you get the Princess Leia costume from Return of the Jedi?"

"Let's say someone owed my family a favor," Scarlett winked at me. I will have to thank Dad later.

We went to the party, and it was in full swing. The music was pumping, and people were having fun when we gave the double trouble twins their cue.

The power went out, and people yelled, wondering what was happening. Then howling noises started, and as people tried to find a way out, stuff popped up at them, causing the girls to scream. Then one light came on, causing people's confusion until Liam chased JJ with a butcher knife. Liam is wearing a Michael Myers mask and attacking JJ repeatedly, with blood spurting everywhere. People screamed, watching the massacre as JJ dropped to the ground, bleeding out.