Planning and plotting, what could go wrong?

It was all planned out. The eight of us plotted together to enlist help from a few people on how to access a grave without getting caught. We made sure we had all the information we needed, now we needed to get them to agree. That ought to be fun.

"You want us to do what?" Frazier asked incredulously.

"We want you to help us dig up Maddox's grave," I said to him.

"Have you lost your damn mind? Never mind, don't answer that because you have," my dad added to it.

"Come on. You guys crashed a funeral before," Elijah said to his dad.

"They did. I didn't. I was busy laid up in a hospital with a gun-shot wound," Jordan said.

"You would have if you didn't get shot," Junior added.

"That was the funeral of someone we didn't know. Different from digging up a grave," Frazier said, pacing back and forth.

"How so?" Junior asked.

"Well, first, we didn't know the person. Second, we didn't dig up an actual fucking grave," Frazier snapped at Junior.

"Come on, Dad. If we do this and find out he's in there, then no harm, no foul. If he isn't there, then we know, he's still out there loose," I said to him.

Dad looked at me, "And how do you expect us to do that, genius? Did you forget that the ground is rock hard since it's still winter?"

"We could always get a machine to dig," Drew suggested.

"And where will we get something like that?" Dad asked Drew.

The four of us looked at each other and grinned.

The three of them looked at each other. Dad said, "Why do I feel you all have been planning this?"

"No reason," Drew said.

"We are so going to jail," Frazier whispered to Dad.

"Correction, you all will get to jail. I don't know any of you if we get caught," Jordan whispered to Frazier.

"Our wives will kill us," Dad whispered, rubbing his forehead.

"Well, at least we'll be in the perfect place," Frazier shrugged.

Dad and Jordan looked at him and rolled their eyes.

The seven of us guys went with Liz and Scarlett. We left Davina and Hope behind in case we got into trouble. Liz and Scarlett were our lookouts. Dad opened the trunk, and we all grabbed a shovel, except Drew. He was busy doing something else.

Dad and my uncles led us to a cemetery out in butt fuck Egypt. They didn't want anyone to find his body. We walked over to a grave with a headstone.

"Who's Seymour Butz?" Elijah asked.

The three of them looked at each other, and Frazier tried not to laugh. Then it dawned on Elijah, "Really Uncle Frazier?"

"Eh, had to give him a name of some sort," Frazier shrugged.

"Only you, Dad, only you," Junior said to his dad.

"I thought it was funny," Frazier mumbled.

"Where's Drew?" Dad asked them.

"He'll be here. He had to pick up something," I said to him.

Then we heard it. Drew drove up with an excavator.

"I don't even want to know how you boys got your hands on something like that," Dad said to us.

"Did someone call for a grave-digging?" Drew asked as he came to a stop and jumped down out of the excavator.