Gotham Knights V.S Smallville Crows

"Forman is at the 40, 30, 20 yard line before being brought down by Jones. 1 minute left in the first half and the Knight lead 28 to 21. The Crows need this drive to tie the game." The announcer spoke intently into the microphone. The stadium was packed on both sides. It was shocking as it appeared the whole town of Smallville had come along to see their team play.

Harleen does a string of cartwheels and flips over to the crowd, her eyes scanning for Jonathan. No sign of him yet. Maybe he is just running late. She still kept an energetic smile on her face as she waved, picking up her pom-poms. Pamela could not tumble as easily, but smiled as she joined her friend. Halftime was coming up, and Harleen was ready for a break. Her eyes scan the crowd catching sight of the one and only Jack. She tried to hide the smile his presence always brought her. He was sitting in the front row with a little flag he waved back and forth. Harleen felt like he was doing it to win her back, which made her heart flutter. The reality of the situation was that Jack looked unamused, and more focused on his phone then  the game. His sparkling eyes looked up from the screen to meet Harleen eyes. He smiled kindly, making her feel hopeful again before she had to return to the game.

Pamela gave a small nod, putting her hands on her hips, "Ready?"

"Okay!"

"Gotham Knights are here to fight. Fight and win. W-I-N! Gotham Knights are here to fight, once again. W-I-N. Win, Win, Win." The cheerleaders squealed, trying to overpower the roar coming from the smallville crowd.

"AND THERE GOES FORMAN INTO THE ENDZONE FOR A SMALLVILLE TOUCHDOWN!!!"

Jack clapped enthusiastically, giving a little whistle as Harleen finished her cheer. Harleen looked slightly concerned seeing the crowd upset.

"AND THE EXTRA POINT IS GOOD! And the score is tied at 28-here at-Uh oh there looks to be some commotion on the field. The Quarterback for the Crows, Danny Crozier, has yet to get up from the field."

"That doesn't look good." Harleen whispers to Pamela seeing them all run off the field. Halftime meant the band performed, therefore, the medics took Crozier off toward the side so everyone could continue on with their game. The funny thing was no one saw what happened to Crozier. The only reason he would be in for the first place would be a two point conversion, unless they were trying a trick play.

Pamela and Harleen sat on the sidelines because they were supposed to support the band, then they could go to the lockers. Whatever that meant. Pamela nudged Vickie and Harleen, slipping out into the student stands when their coach was not looking. The band bored them anyways. The only exciting part would be homecoming court that would be announced after the game. Harleen left knowing nothing better to do. Harleen lost Pamela in the crowd of Gotham High students only seconds afterwards. Trying to be strong, Harleen went to meet up with her friends. She did this instead of going to talk with Jack.

In the bleachers she could see Bruce, Ed, even the artistic Hagen boy was at the game. Everyone was here from school except Jonathan. She sighed, still giving her warmest smile. "Hey Guys!"

Bruce was keeping a keen eye on Selena during the game. He knew how she got with crowds. He figured as long as he tried to hold her hand, her hand wouldn't be finding some wallet. Beside the annoyed Selena was Ed, on his phone typing a mile a minute. Of course the nerd never looked calm, ever.  Next to Ed was Oswald, chatting him up to try and keep his attention. The only thing was he had none, Ed was not giving Ozzie the time of day. Funny thing since everyone told me at once they were as close as Ed and Jonathan were now.Lastly there was Matt Hagen with his sketch pad. He was working on a live artistic representation of the game. He was quiet, to himself, so Harleen decided to not bother him by coming up the other side of the risers.