Chatroom

Oh no, I going to miss the bus. All because Pamela asked me to pick up a some forms for her on the way out of school. The entrance to the football field had caught my attention. Wasn't it Eddie who said it cut through to the bus loop? Why was his annoying know it all voice so easy to drown out earlier. It was my only shot. I had almost made it to the bus loop when out of no where a football knocks the books out of my hand.

"Where you going chica?"

A low voice came behind me whom I could only assume was Diego. Calm down, don't give into his taunting Harleen, it'll only make things worse. Ignore him and just pick up your books then leave. Maybe they'll leave you alone, yeah right. Pamela had already informed me that Diego and the boys weren't happy about our run in this morning. The football player's began to circle me as I pretend not to notice.

"Blondie, he's speaking to you."

"Awe is the girl too scared without the kitty to protect her."

"Yeah where are your girls now bimbo."

Diego stepped on my journal, smushing it in the mud and making sure I couldn't pick it up. I take a deep breath, closing my eyes. No, I refuse to be this girl again. I refuse to be pushed down. Inside I was terrified as i stood up, maybe i could talk this out. Slipping the books into my bag I look up at the boys. Whoa they were alot bigger than i had prior imagined.

"Get off my journal."

"Look guys, the Barbie doll talks."

Diego kicks the notebook up into another football player's hands. Mud was dripping from the edges of my book. I hope none of the pages inside were affected.

"Leave me alone, I must get to the buses."

Every time I would reach out for my diary the player would move it higher and higher out of my reach. No fair, I wasn't nearly as tall as them. In attempts to jump higher my foot slipped backwards in the mud. Accidently the mud splatters up in the players eyes while I go flying the other way. Thanks to my gymnastics I was able to recover, landing on my feet. Diego tried to go after me but instead he collided with his friend, knocking my book out on to the ground. Could be my imagination but I swore I heard a deep laughter coming from behind the bleachers. Not that I was going to stick around to find out. Quickly swiping my book from behind the mud blinded players I sprint off to the bus loop.

"Get Her."

Diego's voice growls behind me as I run onto the bus, the doors closing seconds after my entrance. That was far too close. Besides the front cover of the journal, most pages seemed unaffected by the mud. My home was the final stop on the bus which gave me time to analyse people in my last few classes.

Matthew Hagen: (Art Class)

*Seems unsure who he really is.

*Artwork comes out 50 times better than mine, especially his clay vases.

*Treasure Hunter, loves scavenger hunts.

*Seems to disappear for long periods of time.

*Red's thinking about recruiting him to be team's mascot.

Harvey Dent:

*Hiding something! No one can be that perfected.

*good looking, honest, trustworthy

*Selina says him and Red have a history together. *Must find more about*

Barbara Gordon:

*Too Quiet, almost shyer than Johnny.

*Detective Gordon's daughter.