Biology Bestie

Let's just say, having Eddie show me around school is dreadfully boring. I felt like I was going to rip out every piece of my blonde hair. For a kid who seemed not very social on the bus. He would not stop talking. No wonder the Johnny kid doesn't talk, he probably doesn't get the chance to. So many useless facts, I mean facts no normal person would ever care to know about there school. Why would I care the exact date the school was founded or even how many bricks there was in the calculus classroom. 1897 bricks.

"Can I just smash my head into all 1897 bricks now?"

I whisper over to Johnny, finally getting a small smile from the kid.
The shy little Eddie before was long gone as he started to rant about how the theater was supposed to be an extension to the library.

"It is rather a small school so there's not much to see...."

Eddie's voice dragged on as he gave me the 'grand' tour of the school. Never have I heard of a kid that liked school this much. Bored out of my mind, I begin writing some of his advice, along with some of my own observations in my notebook.

~Walton & Diego~
* Jones is the star linebacker of the Gotham high football team. Diego was head and state champ of the wrestling team. Apparently he broke the back of his opponent in the semi finals. Eddie believes he's on drugs.
*Walton is not known for talking.
*Eddie is scared to death of these two, twitchy and flinches whenever either of there names are brought up.
*According to Eddie, both aren't the brightest people in the world.

~Selina Kyle~
*Best friend is Pamela Isley but they get into fights all the time. Better to stay away from them then they get like "stereotypical mean girls" as Eddie put it.
*One of the best gymnasts in the school, ( Eddie hasn't seen me yet.) but quite cheerleading last year after a tiff with Pamela Isley.
*She disappears and comes late to class a lot.
*Along with almost any boy here she can manipulate Eddie, Diego and possibly Waldon.

My eyes look up, catching a glimpse of dark green and purple graffiti on the wall. What was it even supposed to be? It just looked like scribbles, maybe even abstract smiley faces? My eyes squint trying to read the name at the bottom of it.

"Napier? Whose he?"

My voice interrupted Eddie, causing him to give me a look of annoyance. His gaze followed mine seeing the artwork that was painted all of the walls near the science labs.

"Jack Napier, he is a disrespectful, violent, lazy, kid whom most believe to have already lost it-"

Eddie rolled his eyes at the last name.
He too was now staring at this person's ....art? I have never before seen anything like it, it was surely....different. Eddie crossed his arms, shaking his head in disapproval.

"Don't worry, You'll never meet him. He rarely comes to class anymore and when he does it's only because the cops force him too."

I nod, this kid sounded quite odd. Did he seriously have cops after him? Or was that just some rumor Eddie made up? Then again this kid's life seemed to revolve around facts. I slip my notebook into my bag once more while Eddie points to the door across from the paint.

"Here's your first class, Biology."

"Thanks Eddie and....."

"Jonathan."

"Thanks Johnny."

I smile wavering bye to both of them, before skipping off into my next class.
The whole room looked like a laboratory, were we supposed to have biology in here? There was like no plants, or animals or nature of any kind. The weight of my books were almost to much for me to bear as I drop them into the desk next to me.