fourteen

(Dinner Night, Yesterday)

Pissed.

Jennie was pissed, you could put it.

Who the hell does he think he is?

She was fuming.

Angry.

'Jen,' Jisoo called, gently placing her hand on her friend's shoulder. 'You okay?'

'I'm fine.'

'No, you're not.'

Jennie stopped on her tracks, and shrugged. 'Dinner tonight was a disaster,' she stated, matter-of-factly. She could pretend all she want that none of it affected her. But it did.

It did.

'For what it's worth, I think Jin likes you.'

Jennie moved the conversation from her with ease, Jisoo turning bright red, looking down to hide her face.

'Oh my god....' Rose voiced from behind two. 'You like him, don't you?'

Lisa giggled, forgetting a while about her contract. She'd gone eerily quiet after the 'dinner' had ended, choosing to stay with her thoughts the whole ride home. The rest of the girls had left her be, giving her the time and space she needed to process everything.

And she has to meet him tomorrow again. For the dance practice.

Jennie snapped back to reality.

'No, I do not,' Jisoo rushed defensively, shaking her head.

'Are you saying you didn't even get his number? Our Jisoo?' Jennie's eyes slowly trailed to the phone, vision on target. Jisoo quickly realised what was about to happen and gripping her phone tightly, ran into the kitchen.

'You're not checking my phone!'

Jennie cackled evilly chasing after the older girl into the next room. Rose and Lisa continued after her, eager to see.

'You can't get away from us that quickly!' Rose warned, a mischievous smirk on her face, standing on the opposite side of the marble counter from Jisoo.

With a silent plan in mind, Lisa and Jennie sneaked from both sides, trapping her. Jisoo squealed, trying to keep the phone safe, as the other three tackle her to the ground. In the chaos, Rose quickly snatched the phone from Jisoo's hand.

Jennie stood up, dusting invisible dust off her sleeves, leaving Jisoo on the ground, tied down by Lisa, laying across her body.

'Found anything?'

Rose smiled devilishly. 'Who could 'SeokJin (heart) (heart)' be ? HAHA!'

She showed the display of Jisoo's phone and the girls, except Jisoo who was a bright red colour on the floor, burst out laughing.

'Two hearts? She DEFINITELY likes him!' Lisa squealed, jumping up from tackling Jisoo. 'New ship! I can picture it: Jinsoo..' She fantasized jokingly, spreading her fingers in a gesture.

'I need to tell Namjoon,' Jennie joked, starting to pull her phone out teasingly.

'Don't you dare, Jennie!'

Rose was still scrolling through the phone. 'Oh my god, you guys have already texted! Ahhh, you're so cute, my poor heart can't handle!' She squeezed Jisoo's cheeks, who snatched her hands off, rubbing her pink cheeks.

'It's not like we could even date anyways, not when the contract...' She trailed off with a look at Lisa and realised her mistake.

Jennie gave her a look.