six

SBS Gayo Dajeun studio

/a few days later/

Lisa made her way to the front desk of the studio, slapping herself internally for forgetting the pass manager Yoora gave her yesterday. She'd told Lisa specifically to bring it, but guess what? She forgot.

Tapping on the counter slightly, Lisa excused herself to grab the receptionist's attention. The lady at the desk, most likely in her twenties, jet black hair following down her shoulders, necklaces dangling down her neck, looked up from her phone. She was, in short, beautiful.

Lisa snapped back to reality, blinking rapidly.

'Hello? What do you want?' the lady said, her fingers snapping.

'Sorry, I just came to ask where, uh, Studio 7 is?'

Please don't ask for a pass, please don't ask for a pass, please don't ask for a-

'Pass?' she requested. Damn it. Lisa gave her a pleading look, trying her best to convince the lady to let her in.

'I'm sorry but I forg-'

The woman at the desk gave Lisa a blank look, interrupting her.

'Sorry, girl, but the rule is NO PASS, NO ENTRANCE.' She shoved the cardstock that was displayed on the counter in front of Lisa's face.

'But my name's on the list! I have to rehearse for the show this weekend!' Lisa argued, exasperated. She was desperate and there was no way she could face the look of disappointment on her manager's face if she learned Lisa had defied her requests once again.

First, the articles, now this?

She shook her head, clearing her mind of the thoughts of her manager's reaction, returned to the situation at hand, and started to plead.

'Please, I can't miss this, my manager-'

'Pshh, manager? Who do you think you are? Some celebrity?' the lady scoffed, and Lisa's eyebrow rose at the rude words. 'Lying, especially straight to one's face, isn't good, sweetie.' She looked at Lisa condescendingly, dripping in distaste.

I didn't know I was that unrecognisable without makeup.

'Well, actually I-'

The lady cut Lisa off. 'Not another lie out of you mouth, little girl.

Little girl? This bi-

Lisa breathed in and out once, struggling to calm her now enraged  mind.

'Can I please just go in? I'm not some crazy fan, I swear. I have to go rehearse, SBS told me to come-'

She laughed in Lisa's face. 'You think I believe a girl like you could be called in to perform onstage? Do I look that stupid?'

Lisa exhaled, thinking of a different solution. There was no way she would be able to get in by just pleading, not with an unreasonable person in charge. Looking back one more time, she was determined to get in.

Then something strange happened.

In the blink of an eye, the condescending face on the woman's face that Lisa had witnessed was replaced with a charming one, with a smile as bright as the sun.

Lisa turned around.

And as fake has her personality..

She understood immediately. Because there, directly behind her back, stood the devil himself.

Park Jimin.

'Do you know where Studio 7 is?' Satan asked.

No way.