eight

Jungkook stirred uncomfortably in his seat, fiddling with his necktie, irritated at the fabric that scraped the skin of his neck. He was inside a black van, the usual transport, amidst unrelenting traffic, trying, with difficulty, to have a short nap, but the suspense and the annoyed honks from nearby drivers, drove him mad, preventing him from gaining any sleep.

He and the rest of his members were headed to some sort of strange meeting, their manager having threatened them with their WiFi priveleges if they didn't go.

And Jungkook liked his WiFi priveleges.

So he went, grudgingly dressing up in their prearranged outfits. The meeting was, suspiciously, held at a fancy hotel, one at the edge of the city, in one of its many conference rooms. He and Taehyung had tried and tried, again and again, to convince their manager to tell them exactly why they were going there but had given up when they realised Manager Sungwoo would never crack. He'd dealt with them for the past years and knew every single one of their tricks and antics.

The car started moving once again and Jungkook jolted out of his thoughts, distracted by the view outside. The van was passing through large black metal gates, opening up to a massive garden. Jungkook squinted thought the tinted windows, trying to scan the surroundings for a clue of where he were, but the night outside was too dark for his eyes to spot anything useful. The boys were instructed to leave through individual cars, to avoid the paparazzi, once again sparking a few - a lot - of questions from the them because as experienced as they were in avoiding cameras, this was something they had never done before.

What could be so private, so exclusive, that nobody could know about it?

The van came to a stop in front of the hotel. Jungkook gaped at the building, obviously expensive, with its enormous glass walls and decorative chandeliers that stretched the length of the lobby. A doorman dressed in red politely opened the door to his black vehicle, bowing once Jungkook's feet touched the floor. Dusting off imaginary dust on his sleeves, he strutted into the building.

The lobby was brightly lit a golden color by the chandeliers, multiple sets of blood red lounge chairs and sofas scattered across the room, in contrast to the pale golden decorative tile floor. Jungkook headed straight towards the receptionist, circling around the large stone fountain, eyeing the woman who sat behind the counter.

'Excuse me,' he tapped on the counter, making her look up from her computer. 'I'm looking for the meeting room, to be held at 18:30?'

'Name, please?' She requested.

'Jeon Jungkook.'

She proceeded to type into her computer and Jungkook rolled his eyes at her actions, knowing fully well she knew exactly who he was.

After a few minutes, the woman finally said something.

'Your meeting is to commence at the room VIP 97, on the first floor,' she informed Jungkook, reading from her computer. Her eyebrow suddenly raised, as she looked up at the man before her. 'It also seems to me that six other people have already checked in before you.'

'Six other people?'

Jungkook eyes widened in shock. He didn't expect anybody to have arrived yet.

She nodded. Signaling for her to wait, he whipped out his phone to recheck for any messages from the other members telling him that they had arrived. Unexpectedly, he found none. His eyebrows furrowed. 'Excuse me for a second.'

Bowing curtly, he made his way to a lounge chair and took a seat.

Group: Bangtan

ME

hyung, you didn't tell me, you were all already here

YOONGI

What are you talking about?

NAMJOON

i'm not there yet
still stuck in traffic

JIN

Are you feeling okay?

ME

im okay. the receptionist told me six other people already checked in before us to the meeting.

TAEHYUNG

huh.

JIMIN

What.

HOSEOK

Why don't you go check?

ME

im too scared to find out.

NAMJOON

What happened to international playboy?

ME

-.-

HOSEOK

lololol

oh wait, im pulling up

wait for meee

im coming for youuuu

ME

uh

JIN

jungkook

ME

yeh

JIN

nvm

Jungkook logged off the chat, looking up from his phone to find Hoseok's car parked in front. He came off and quickly walked towards Jungkook.

'Hobi to the rescue!' He said, when he came to a stop in front of the sitting Jungkook, who was wincing at the volume of his voice. 'Bang PDnim said he's about to arrive.'

'Should we wait for the others to arrive before we go check who were the six other people?' Jungkook asked, standing up from his seat.

'Yeah, if we bombard PDnim with questions, maybe he'll tell us who we're meeting.'

'Great plan, hyung,' Jungkook replied, nodding his head. 'What do we do now?'

Hoseok looked at him, unsure of whether he was being sarcastic or not.

'Now,' Hobi started. 'Now, we wait.'

://:

HIIII GUYSS, I'd like to thank everyone for the support on this book. THANK YOU SO MUCH for 5K reads!!!!!!

QOTC:

Who do you think they're meeting?

love ya'll, thank youuu