sixteen ( part 2 )

Recap

When he'd finally slowed down on the motorway, Lisa quickly released her hand, closing her lips, blushing furiously and Jimin smirked, examining the red marks on his skin. 'That was strong. Wanna know what else those fingers can grip-'

'Shut the hell up.' She growled and flicked him off, not turning her head from the window.

Jimin 1 Lisa 0

He laughed at his own thoughts and shook his head. At least he was winning.

So much for self control.

://:

A blanket of tension rested on the car with the pair, who were supposed to be on a date, refusing to speak to one another.

Jimin's gaze moved towards the girl to his right, quietly observing her sombre expression. There was an aura of bitterness that surrounded her, a sense of stubborn determination leaching from her solid frame that had been ignoring him for the past ten minutes. His eyes strayed to her fists, clenched tightly at her side.

Maybe I shouldn't have said that.

He may have gone too far with that last statement. Awkwardness was a case he was not used to dealing with. People were never awkward around him, especially when he was usually nice to them. Jimin noticed he behaved unusually snide around the particular woman beside him nevertheless the thought had never held him back anytime an insult formed behind his lips. Why stop now?

Sure, she may have a significantly low opinion of him. In his defense, when did she ever treat him nicely? She mocked him when they first met and whispered words of offense at him during a formal dinner. Don't even get him started on him being her senior.

A vibration that resonated simultaneously on both of their phones sliced through the tension, startling them both and Lisa finally broke her silence.

'I'll-' Lisa started, clearing her throat. 'I'll check what it is.' Her voice remained a soft murmur, her eyes fixed on her phone, determined not to catch his eye.  It wasn't out of embarrassment nor shyness, he was well aware. It was simply a different feeling to face, knowing you were sat next to your stranger-girlfriend. Boyfriend, in her case.

'So?' Jimin's eyes trailed to the phone in her hand. He craned his neck to see who she was texting, but one glance at the screen had her flipping the display away, a glare thrown his way.

'Eyes. On the road.' She snapped before shifting her weight to the right and away from him. Minutes of nothing passed by and Jimin decided he'd had enough.

'So,' he restarted, annoyed at her lack of response. 'What did Sungmin want?'

Silence.

Jimin scowled at Lisa, who remained oblivious, furiously typing on her phone.

'Fine, I'll just check for myself.' He shrugged, reaching for his phone when Lisa yelped, seizing it from his grasp. 'Hey!'

'No!' Lisa shook her head, eyes narrowed.

'What are you doing?'

'You're not reading that,' she commanded,  keeping the phone at extended arm distance away from Jimin.

'What are you gonna do?' Jimin smirked, glancing at her from the open road. 'Stop me?'

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Feb 27, 2018 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

Playing With Fire | bts x blackpinkजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें