eleven

The tension in the air was tangible.

When she'd taken a seat beside Jennie, Lisa hadn't expected to meet the eyes of the blonde boy sitting across her. Lisa was surprised when Jimin hadn't retorted when she'd insulted him and she'd felt rather uncomfortable under his piercing gaze.

Now, the girl beside Lisa was on her feet, glaring at the pale man in front of her, Yoongi.

The whole table was staring at the two, heads turning left and right like a tennis match.

Jennie and Yoongi were glaring daggers at each other and even though they were not insulting each other, yet, the unspoken words were heard, clearly.

A click of heels on the tile floor sent a wave through the room, shattering the tense atmosphere. All heads around the table turned towards the open doorway, where Manager Yoora stood, now glancing between the two people standing.

'I don't want to know what's going on here,' she started when Jennie opened her mouth to explain herself. 'Girls, and guys, we need all of you in the room. Please follow me.'

Lisa and Rose shared a look.

This is not good.

Everyone stood up at the same time, scraping their chairs, making a cacophony of noise echo throughout the room. Lisa made her way behind the rest of the group, dragging her feet as slowly as she could.

I'm doomed.

She walked miserably alone, her group and theirs having all entered the room before her. When she finally stepped foot into the smaller room, she found herself in a place similarly decorated to the larger one, with a smaller table pushed off to one side allowing space in the center. Her group mates had already assembled themself in front of the boys, in two lines.

'You all are probably wondering why we invited you here in the first place,' YG said, getting down to business right away.  'As you maybe have heard, an article, or should I say multiple, have gone viral, speaking of the relationship, between our Lisa, and .. Jimin.'

Lisa fidgeted under his stern gaze, avoiding his eye. She hated disappointing him.

'These articles, that we speak off, have sparked some rumors among the fans,' Bang PD added. His boys obediently nodded and Lisa smiled bitterly, amused by their change in behaviour.

When his eyes fell on Lisa, her smile fell away.

'We have decided a solution to this issue,' he continued, his focus shifting to the girls. 'It may be a little bit extreme, and will effect many things in your daily lives, but it will stir up a lot of publicity for both groups. This, hopefully, will benefit the both of you.'

Lisa watched from her position as Manager Yoora tapped on YG's shoulder cutting him off as he was about to speak. He leaned back, gesturing towards his ears and she whisperrd something into his ear, before doing the same to Bang PD. The pair shared a look before nodding. Lisa shivered.

This will be the end of me.

BTS' manager placed a piece of paper, that looked strangely official, onto the wooden table.

'First, we're going to have you sign this contract. Each one of you, please sign here.'

Lisa's hand immediately found Jisoo's hand and gripped it so hard, she swore it was turning white from the lack of blood circulation. Automatically, they lined up, and took in turn signing the flimsy paper that was the contract. Lisa's hand shook as her hand lifted the pen up, hesitating, when she glimpsed the words 'pretense' and 'indefinitely' on the paper. Under the pressure of the people's gaze, she finally signed her name.

Oh, the idiot I was.

We had signed it all when YG continued his statement.

'Do remember, that whatever we say, you are bound by the contract and by law, to follow it, and as the contract goes.'

YG looked at Lisa in the eye for a long few seconds, a look that she could not comprehend,  before opening his mouth to continue.

'Lisa and Jimin, to the world, in a few days, you are now currently dating.'

Lisa's jaw dropped.

No, no, no, no-

'What?' she whispered, the words stuck in her throat.

'You will act as if you have been hiding this relationship from the public.' Bang PD answered. 'I'm sorry but this is final. There will be no discussions.' He directed a stern look towards the Bangtan.

Lisa unconsciously turned to Jimin. He seemed to still be processing the information. Jimin blinked once. Then his eyes widened.

Lisa returned her eyes to YG, tears welling in her eyes.

'You want me to pretend?' Lisa forced out, voice wobbling. 'You want my first relationship to be false?'

At that moment, Lisa could feel no embarrassment at her confession. All she felt was anger and frustration, anger at her CEO and frustration at her stupidity. YG looked sorry for a short moment as he observed her reaction then hardened his features once more.

Of course, he doesn't care for us at all. We're simply his employees, at his command.

'You signed a contract.'

Lisa couldn't help it. She felt helpless, on the verge of a mental breakdown and didn't know what to do.

Without a single sound, Lisa ran out of the room, tears spilling out, her members watching her in concern.

://:

welllll that escalated quickly ;)

Playing With Fire | bts x blackpinkOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara