ten

By the time the last car, Yoongi's, arrived at the entrance of the hotel, it was well past seven. Jimin and the rest of the boys were shaking with anticipation while Manager Sungwoo had struck a conversation with Bang PD.

Jimin observed as Yoongi made his way to the group, as slow as he possibly could, and then came to a stop beside Namjoon.

'So?' he asked, facing the rest.

Everybody shrugged in reply, not knowing either why they were there, their advances on the CEO having none of the impact they'd hoped. Jimin had joined Taehyung and Jungkook, along with Hoseok, in bothering Manager Sungwoo but the man was quite difficult to crack. Bang PD had given a look when they'd started on him and Jimin no longer had the heart to bother him.

'Is everyone here?' Bang PD asked when he finished speaking with their manager. Jimin nodded with the rest of the boys. 'Let's go.'

The boys made their way, following Manager Sungwoo, through the labyrinth of corridors, going up the elevator. They'd made it onto the first floor and had turned right once on their path when Bang PDnim came to an abrupt halt, making Jimin slam straight into Taehyung's behind.

'oW!'

Taehyung rubbed his head, whining loudly. Jimin began laughing and apologising at the same time, but he quickly shut his mouth when he saw his manager's face.

'Listen, boys,' Bang PD addressed them. 'I want you all to be on your best behaviors. First impressions are the ones which make the most impact on people's opinions on you. Be good, and we'll all be fine. Okay?'

He didn't want to admit it but the warning made Jimin nervous.

Who were we meeting and why were their impressions of us so important?

'We're here,' Manager Sungwoo announced, when they'd walked a little bit further. He turned and raised his hand in a fist, knocking twice on the door. A woman, in her late twenties, obviously a worker at the hotel by her uniform, answered the door, opening it a little further to let us in.

Jimin gaped at the decor of the room, amazed by the expensive looking furniture and lighting. He stepped in a little further into the room, led by the waitress, and then froze.

There were other people sitting at the table. Jimin's lips parted in shock. A quick glance at the rest of his members showed he was just about taken aback as the rest of them.

The people at the table scramblede to their feet, adjusting themselves into a line and bowed towards Bang PDnim and more reluctantly so, to us.

'Hello, we are BLACKPINK.'

Jimin's heart dropped.

***

After the rather awkward introductions, Namjoon nudged his members to sit down at the table, amused by their reactions, some of excitement, while others of horror. Or nothing at all. Which was exactly how Yoongi looked like to Namjoon as he observed the smaller man take his seat, completely ignoring the strangers in the room.

Namjoon quickly realised, however, that there were not enough chairs, when both teams had occupied the seats, leaving their CEO and manager to stand. Being the mindful one he was, Namjoon attempted to offer his seat to the CEO but hand on his shoulder paused his actions.

'It's okay, Namjoon,' the man he realised as Bang PD told him. 'I will be sitting in there with their manager and CEO.' He signalled to the smaller room beyond the open doorway.

Namjoon would be lying if he said he or the boys weren't surprised when their CEO said that.

Their surprise was voiced when a voice spoke up.