five

Lisa and Rose dashed out of their dorm as quickly as they could.

13:56, it said on their watches.

'Faster!' Rose cried, a few steps ahead of Lisa, as they ran up the stairs.

'I told you we could have taken the elevators, but no..' Lisa panted. '4 minutes left! Chaeng, quickly!'

The girls went in circles and circles up, trying their best to reach their destination on time.

Lisa had no idea what had gone through her mind when they decided to give up the elevator.

In the end, however, they made it on time. A sign hung above a meeting room, at a corner. Rose pushed the door open, granting them access into the room. Luckily, Lisa wasn't sweating that hard, which meant she looked at least presentable.

'Good afternoon,' they both said and bowed, to show respect.

'Sit down, girls,' manager ordered them. The girls both took seats across from each other at the rectangular meeting table. 'Where's Jennie and Jisoo?'

Lisa heard a few loud clicks from outside the door and it slid open, revealing Jisoo, Jennie right behind her.

'Hello,' they said whilst bowing.

'Have a seat, girls.'

A loud knock sounded on the door and their CEO walked in.

As he took his seat, Lisa noted the looks on her fellow members, all serious. And it was, really. She knew her CEO rarely got involved unless it was something serious.

The meeting commenced, as usual, manager addressing their future comebacks and their preparations for an album. Lisa had been practicing a lot lately, especially because it was awards season, which had resulted in a lot of sleep loss on her part.

She noticed Rose fidgeting the whole time, most likely because she hated getting scolded and what was about to come was not exciting.

The meeting was coming to an end and Lisa knew the topic she feared would somehow be brought up. YG looked at them in turn and as he laid his eyes on Lisa, paused.

Both Rose and Lisa froze fearing what was to come. He looked her in the eye and opened his mouth.

'You have rehearsals at the SBS studio, this Saturday, Lisa.'

Lisa let out a breath she didn't notice she was holding.

'What for?'

'Were you not informed? A collaboration had been arranged for the Gayo Dajeun, in which numerous artists will be performing together. Soora, fill her in. I will be leaving now.'

Their manager nodded and he departed from the room, leaving Lisa shook.

Rose spoke up first. 'Bu-but, the articles..'

'In due time, Chaeyoung, you will see the consequences of those articles.'

So we weren't safe yet.

'But, Soora-unnie, what about the performance? I still don't know what I'm supposed to do..'

She turned to Lisa. 'Lisa, you have been selected as one of the dancers to participate in the performance joined by multiple idols from other companies, such as Yugyeom and Jinyoung of Got 7, Seulgi of Red Velvet, Ten of NCT.'

Lisa nodded in understanding. She smiled widely, proud that she was selected. It was an honor for her, besides the fact that her CEO was quite strict on collaborations outside the company.