two

The boys of BTS strutted down the red carpet, quickly entering the venue of the Seoul Music Awards. They were late — fashionably late, of course — and they had mere minutes before the event would begin.

'Listen, Kookie,' Taehyung started. He'd meant to apologise for what had happened earlier, which had obviously annoyed the younger one quite a bit. 'Are you still mad for what happened earlier? I was only joking, I'm sorry.' He pouted.

'Hyung, it's okay, I was overreacting.' Taehyung let out a breath. 'But I swear to God, if you mention them one more time..'

'Aww, c'mon,' Taehyung whined. 'You gotta let loose, everybody needs a dose of BlackPink in their lives.'

Jungkook reciprocated the gesture with a scowl.

Jeez, this boy. Jimin and Yoongi looked at the pair in confusion.

'Black- who?' Yoongi asked.

'Oh. My. God,' Taehyung expressed. 'You have not lived. Their name's Blackpink and they're a YG girl group...' His words faded to a murmur once he realised Yoongi was no longer listening, instead opting to speak to his neighbouring seat, Jimin.

Taehyung sighed, clearly giving up his attempts at introducing his new favourite girls group to his members.

However, his hope reignited when Hoseok turned their way.

'BlackPink, I hear?' Taehyung looked up in surprise. Hoseok continued to express his knowledge and Taehyung's smile grew. 'The BlackPink? As in Boombayah BlackPink? The YG girlgroup?'

'Oooh, you know them? Oh my God, have you heard Playing With Fire? It's such a bop!'

'Right?' They continued their fanboying by consecutively dancing to the chorus of the newly released song.

'Ayyyyyyy!' Hoseok cheered, hands in the air.

A hand suddenly clasped around Hoseok's wrist and brought it down onto the table. 'Quit it,' a voice, Taehyung recognised as Yoongi's, scolded.

'Party pooper,' he heard Hoseok mumble. Yoongi rolled his eyes and retracted his hand, returning to his conversation with Jimin.

The doors opened once again and Taehyung craned his neck to see the person arriving.

To his fortune, the first people to come into his mind, appeared before his eyes, as the door opened.

BlackPink.

Jennie walked first, dressed in black. Rose next, with a floral top and leather skirt, Jisoo, a white top and a red skirt. Finally, Lisa, in a bright red top, with shoulder cut outs, and a black skirt.

They were being led by a lady with a headset who seemed to be rambling on into her mouthpiece, while scribbling on a sheet of paper.

Taehyung squirmed in his seat, determined to introduce himself before the audience were let in. He was aware of the things that would happen if a single picture went public. That would be risking his own career and the fragile ones of BlackPink.

The brown-haired boy felt the scrutinizing gaze of his best friend and stilled. 'What?'

'Seriously, Tae, they are just another girl group. Stop with the reacting.' Jimin leaned back and sipped his water, shrugging.

Taehyung felt a tap on his shoulder and turned back. Without words, he recognised the look on Hoseok's face.

'Should we go and introduce ourselves?' , he whispered. Taehyung nodded and quickly whispered his intentions to Jin.