four

The morning after the Seoul Music Awards, Rose arose to the beautiful sound of her alarm clock raging.

Last night, they had held a party at their dorm to celebrate and it had left them exhausted, managing to convince their manager to cancel their schedules for the day. Rose had been particularly excited her day off and had planned to visit the nearby Han River for a cycle.

But the happiness ended too soon.

She could easily recall the events of the previous night, the encounter with Jimin. But it was too early to stress about that.

Rose twisted in her bed, hand reaching to grab her phone on the bedside table. It seemed to be exploding from some sort of notification, vibrating and ringing.

That's weird, I swear I turned off my notifs on Twitter...

Curious, she unlocked her beeping phone and clicked on the notifications. It took her to texts and showed numerous ones, one from Jennie and one from Jisoo in their group chat, and a few from her manager.

That's strange..

Panicking, Rose opened the group chat.

JENNIE

Check our insta!!

JISOO

Check insta guys!!!!!!

ROSE

K, what's wrong?

JENNIE

Just do it!

Our notifications were blowing up, but those she usually ignored. This time, after the girl's demands, Rose scrolled through them.

INSTAGRAM NOTIFICATIONS

@infiresmannn mentioned you in a comment: omg, new shipppppp :)))) #lismin #lisa #jimin #rose #blackpink @blackpinkofficial @bts.bighitofficial

@4djisoo mentioned you: #lismin has sailed!!!!! Kinda sad it wasn't #jirose.... @blackpinkofficial @bts.bighitofficial

@parkrose mentioned you in a comment: bts x blackpink will be the death of me..... #lismin @blackpinkofficial @bts.bighitofficial

Oh god.

Rose's heart skipped a beat and she felt her panic rise. She looked through a few more comments and pictures and realised each all had a picture attached, a photo from last night at the SMA. Their conversation with BTS was noticed after all. Now their names were all over the internet, with thousands of people thinking that either Lisa and Jimin are dating or Jimin and I were.

We're going to be in so much trouble...

As she prepared her reply to the girls in their group chat, Rose was reminded of the numerous texts from their manager that she had completely forgotten prior to the moment.

I wonder what that's all about.

Rose prepared herself for the angry texts she mostly likely have gotten from her manager.

Manager

Explain, Rose, what is the meaning of this?

*attach picture of news article*

Rose

We didn't mean for it to go viral like this!

Let's just say that Jimin and Lisa were arguing but of course the media doesn't know that...

I'm sorry..

Manager

I trusted you to be more careful..

I'm going to have a talk with the bossman about this.

Rose

OK

I'm sorry :(

Manager

For now, go update Lisa.

From all the unanswered texts, she's still asleep.

Rose

Got it, boss.

She sighed as she turned her phone off.

What am I going to do?

Remembering her manager's orders, Rose stood to find Lisa. She left her bed unmade, and dragged herself, to break the news to Lisa.

***

bang, bang, bang

Someone, who Lisa presumed had nothing to do with their life, was banging on her bedroom door, interrupting her precious sleep.

She groaned inwardly, not wishing to wake up, eyes blary from last night.

She mustered all her voice and yelled at full volume,' WHAT DO YOU WANT?'

'Open the door, Lisa,' she heard Rose say from the other side of the door. Wrapping the duvet around her body, Lisa carried herself to open the door.

'Yea?' she asked as she leaned on her doorframe.

Rose simply invited herself into the room, and went to lay on Lisa's bed. She then proceeded to go on her phone.

'Rose, I know I'm the maknae and I'm supposed to be polite and all, but could you please go lay somewhere else?' Lisa requested as nicely as she could. 'I need my sleep.'

Rose held up a finger, signaling Lisa, who gave her a questioning look, to wait.

'I actually woke up for this, so whatever it is, it better be important.'

Suddenly Rose held up her phone towards Lisa, shoving the screen in her face.

It was a news article.
That's not something to be worried about..
Then realisation hit Lisa like a truck.

BLACKPINK Lisa and BTS Jimin dating?

There have been speculations on the internet on whether BTS Jimin was dating someone, but a recent interaction caught on tape by a fan at the Seoul Music Awards, yesterday night, could be the evidence all shippers of this pair ever needed.

In the video, which is linked below, shows the pair and fellow BLACKPINK member, Rose, having a conversation, in which Jimin can be seen leaning towards Lisa in an intimate way.

Fans who were present also claims that Jimin 'checked' Lisa out. Others say BTS had already talked with BLACKPINK before the show started, having been introduced by a mutual connection.

The internet is dividing over whether or not these evidences are enough to show that Jimin and Lisa are more than just friends.

Lisa's jaw dropped, her eyes widened and a single word came out of her mouth.

'Shit.'

'Yeah,' Rose answered.

Lisa ran to check her phone, only to see the number of texts from their manager.

Speak of the devil, her manager sent a text right at the moment.

Manager

Be at Meeting Hall A with the girls by 14:00

Lisa

ok :/

'Chae,' She said to Rose. 'We have to go to a meeting at 2:00pm.'

Rose looked appalled and Lisa, who has already accepted her doom, nodded in return.

Lisa didn't have to read minds to know the thought running through both of their minds.

We're in trouble.

://: