"What?" Liam asked, as they all followed my eyes.

"No." Zayn said.

"A camera?" Niall asked.

"Shh!" Louis said, walking over and hugging me.

"No, Daniel told me that they can't hear us." I assured them.

"Daniel?" Zayn asked.

"Alex's friend." I said.

"A friend of Alex?" Liam asked.

"Ariana, you literally can't trust anyone." Niall said.

"I know." I said.

"C'mon, let's go." Louis said, guiding me to the hall.

"I need to get some clothes." I said.

"Right." Louis said. I quickly walked back inside, just wanting to be comfortable. I picked out some sweatpants and an old t-shirt from high school. I slipped on my uggs, and quickly brushed and blow dried my hair, while panicking. What if there are more? How long has it been there? Can it hear me? Shit. It's seen me naked. Projecting all over for who knows how many guys to see, all 'working' for Alex. I hate him! I walked out of my room, saying goodbye to everyone and getting in the car, driving to the hospital. I tried ignoring the worried looks on their faces.

"Hey-" Harry greeted me when I got to the hospital. "Have you been crying?" He asked.

"No." I lied.

"Okay, now tell me the truth." He said.

"Yes." I said, crashing onto his chest and crying again.

"What happened?" He asked, kissing the tips of my fingers.

"Everything." I started, and then explained what had been happening.

"Cameras?" Harry asked. "That's not okay." He said.

"Well what am I supposed to do?" I asked, getting up and pacing.

"I don't know." Harry admitted. "But I do know that we can get through it." He said.

"But what if we can't?" I asked, looking at him.

"Shh, come here." He said and walked over, laying down next to him, and leaning my head on his chest.

"Harry... I'm scared." I admitted.

"I know you are. But I'm right here. You have nothing to worry about. I'll protect you, remember?" He reminded me.

"Right." I sighed. "Are you scared?" I asked.

"A little." He said, playing with my hair. "Also, this Daniel guy doesn't seem very trustworthy." Harry said.

"Yeah, he's acting all nice but he's working for Alex so... I don't know." I said.

"Will you stay with me tonight?" Harry asked.

"I can't." I said.

"Why not?" He asked.

"Because I have work tomorrow morning, 8:00am." I said.

"I'll wake you up." He said.

"Harry you wake up at like 10:00am." I pointed out.

"I doubt I will with a beautiful girl on my arm." He smiled.

"Stop... I- stop." I caught myself.

"What were you gonna say?" He asked.

"What? Oh nothing." I lied.

"Ariana..." He started.

"I'm not beautiful." I said quietly.

"What? That's what you were gonna say? Well, I beg to differ!" He laughed.

"I don't even know why you like me. You're some famous, hot, nice, adorable super star, and I'm your body guards niece, that's all I am. I have a terrible boyfriend, Alex, not you, my parents are both dead, I cut myself, and-" He interrupted me with a kiss.

"Stop it." He said, pulling away. "Ariana you're the prettiest girl I've ever seen. If anything I'm lucky to have you." He said. "And cutting yourself? I don't hate you for that. I don't hate you for anything. I really, really like you, Ariana. Your perfect." He said, and kissed me. I tried to hold back the tears, and he kissed me. I pushed him back down on the bed, kissing him harder. Our tongues were touching, my heart rate increasing, and chills covering my whole body. I bit his lip, and then pulled away, us both out of breath. I rested my head on his chest, hearing his very fast heartbeat.

"So, will you stay with me tonight?" He asked.

"Sure." I laughed. "But am I allowed?" I asked.

"I don't know." He shrugged.

"Well that's never really stopped me anyway." I smiled and kissed him again.

(okay so I would really appreciate it if you guys started leaving comments! if you have any questions or suggestions or just for fun to just 'comment' on the story. as always, thank you so much for reading! xx)