Bonnie glanced at the two girls, before settling her eyes on the oldest Gilbert twin. "Which is why you should ask Jenna." Knowing that Emily was closer to Jenna than Elena was.

Emily groaned. She felt like she couldn't trust Jenna at the moment. She always believed Jenna would always tell her the truth. But now she knew Jenna didn't tell her something major about her life, she didn't know if she could trust Jenna. Before Emily could make up an excuse, Bonnie quickly spoke. "When has the Emily Gilbert stood down from a fight?" Bonnie rose an eyebrow at the older girl, "you always get answers, no matter what, so what's stopping you?"

"Never," Emily mumbled. When Bonnie smiled triumphantly, Emily rolled her eyes, knowing the Bennett witch was right. She never backed down, especially when she needed these answers. "Fine. I'll talk to her. You win, Bonnie Bennett," Emily sighed playfully. Emily was just being stubborn. She didn't want to talk to Jenna after she lied for her whole life. But talking Jenna could solve her and Elena's questions, so she would do it.

Suddenly Elena stood up from the wooden table and told Bonnie, "we'll see you later. My outfit for the dance is severely lacking accessories."

Emily stood up as well and smiled to her twin sister, "I got you covered. I know the perfect thing for your outfit."

Bonnie chuckled at the two sisters when Elena rolled her eyes at Emily. The older twin was more of the stylish one. "Okay, I'll pay the bill," Bonnie told the two girls.

"Thanks Bon Bon," Emily smiled at her friend before quickly following after Elena who was already heading out of the door of Mystic Grill.

Once Emily caught up with her sister, they both headed towards Elena's car. Since Emily's car was in the shop, the two sisters had to share Elena's car. Emily commanded her sister to go this small little shop about ten minutes from Mystic Grill. Emily and Caroline would always come to this small shop that selled vintage clothing, they had beautiful jewelry from back in the day.

The two sisters looked around the store before Elena groaned and said, "I can't find anything for my outfit."

Emily rolled her eyes, "stop being so serious, Lena. relax, have some fun." Emily pulled her sister's arm and pulled her towards the collection of vintage scarves. Emily grabbed a colorful pink and blue scarf and threw it around Elena's neck and twisted and turned while dancing around Elena.

The younger sister rolled her eyes but chuckled anyway. Elena looked around and found another colorful scarf that was orange and green and did the same with her sister. The two best friends and twin sister's danced together to the forties music that was playing softly in the background. It had been a long time since the two Gilbert sisters had been shopping together. Emily remembered it was right before the party last year when the sisters went shopping with their mother, Miranda Gilbert. That was the last time that the two went shopping together.

After a few minutes of dancing and laughing with each other while playing with the different accessories in the store, the owner shushed the two girls. While Elena quickly turned red and turned her back to the owner, Emily just chuckled at her sister and apologized to the older women.

Emily laid her arm across her sister's shoulder with a smile, "see, you still know how to have fun. I thought that Elena was gone." Emily was truly happy to see her sister have fun and not care if anyone was watching. It felt normal for the two girls. It was like when they were together, they could do anything.

Elena chuckled before growing serious, "please help me with my outfit."

Emily sighed and nodded, "alright. So what does your outfit look like so far?"