Ch. 25 Unfair

It's been two weeks now, and Jill hasn't done anything to me yet except for glare at me every moment she gets. Kennedy and her group still beats me up everyday when they get the chance and I found another object to use for cutting, which is my pocket knife I got from a drug store.

This time I'm more careful on where I cut and what I wear so it would not be obvious to people especially Colby and Jendell.

Right now I was walking towards my locker to get my stuff for my first class this morning. I was alone because Jendell had to inform her dance class about a competition as soon as possible, and Sam and Colby were at a mandatory meeting for band, so I was just trying to avoid people that I know would beat me up if I made eye contact.

As I got to my locker, I saw Kennedy and Jill there, and I'm pretty sure they've been waiting for me.

My first instinct was to turn around, but when I did, I saw Justin walking towards me with his friends, but I didn't think he noticed me yet, so I couldn't really go that way. I turned back around and casually went towards my locker, pretending that they weren't there. Maybe they wouldn't notice me. Of course they noticed me.

I went to open my locker but Jill put her hand over it before I could.

I gave her a confused look. "Um, I have to get my books out of my locker." I said trying to gently push her hand away, but Kennedy slapped.

I looked behind me and saw that Justin wasn't there anymore. "Well, I guess I'm gonna leave then." I said about to turn around.

"Don't!" Kennedy says, and I freeze.

Kennedy nods to Jill, and she starts speaking to me. "I just want you to know that Colby doesn't like you. I see the way you always look at him and you're probably thinking that you guys are actually going to be together, but why the fuck would someone like you be with someone like him. You're nothing but a disgusting slut who lets anyone touch you. No one wants you, especially Colby. So don't get in between us because you will regret it."

I glanced over at Kennedy, and she was giving me a daring look. "I'm not trying to go in between you and Colby's so called relationship. If you want, then take him, I don't care. He's not gonna want to date you anyways." I of course mumbled the last part, but I guess they heard me.

"Excuse me, what did you say?" Jill asked getting closer to me.

"N..nothing.."

"Answer her bitch!" Kennedy said slapping me across the face. This hurt because it was on top of a wound from yesterday, so I held it in pain.

"I..I said th..that he wouldn't want t..to date you.....a..an..anyways." I stuttered, bracing myself for what was about to come.

Jill pushed me to the ground and kicked my three times in the face. My nose was starting to bleed, and one of my eyes were getting harder to see out of. A crowd started to form around us.

"Get up!" Kennedy said glaring at me.

I managed to get up on my feet as quickly as I could, so I wouldn't get hurt more than I had to. I pinched my nose, so blood wouldn't fall.

Jill grabbed me by the front of the shirt and was about to say something, when she looked passed me and her eyes went a little wider. All of a sudden, she fell down on the ground and rolled around in pain.

I looked down at her in confusion before I heard someone yell. "What is going on here?!!" I immediately recognized the voice, and I dreaded what was about to happen next.

"Mersadies, Jill, and Kennedy. To my office NOW!!"

I looked at her, and she was pointing towards her office, and she looked like she was about to murder someone.