Home for Christmas

Start from the beginning

We all nodded in agreement.

"Good, now let's get packed. We have a long trip ahead of us," Junior told us.

I took Scarlett back to her dorm so she could pack a bag and stay at the house tonight. She also called her brothers, and they were more than happy to go back home and spend Christmas with us. I could see this would be a fun trip.

The next morning we all made the trek back home, and after we arrived, happy parents and siblings greeted us. The best was when we introduced her brothers to our family.

The adults stood there, looking at all five of them. I don't know if it shocked or amazed them.

"Who's who?" Asked Frazier.

They went in order and introduced themselves.

"I'm Leo, the fabulous gay one," Leo said.

"I'm Xavier, the funny one," Xavier joked.

"I'm Zane, the good-looking one," Zane mentioned, winking.

"I'm Frisco, the smart one," Frisco announced.

"And I'm Angelo, the tough one," Angelo added, shrugging.

"Interesting," Dad said.

"Don't mind my brothers. I think my parents dropped them on their heads as babies," Scarlett whispered to them.

"Sort of like Frazier," Jordan smirked.

"I was not! How many times do I have to tell you that?" Frazier huffed.

"It doesn't matter; I still say they dropped you on your head," Jordan shrugged.

"You both are idiots. Now pipe down," Ryan barked, causing the quints to jump.

Well, well, well, this was the first time they met the fearsome three. That should be interesting.

Since we were all limited on space, Leo stayed with us while Zane and Xavier stayed with Frazier. Frisco and Angelo stayed with Jordan. Scarlett stayed with us but had to bunk with Liz.

It would be an enjoyable Christmas break.

With all of us home for Christmas, we had a bit of fun. I felt someone jump on me and whisper in my ear, "Matty, do you want to build a snowman?"

"Scarlett, it's six in the morning," I mumbled.

"But the cold never bothered me, anyway," she giggled.

"Why are you quoting Frozen?" I questioned.

"Let it go, Matt," she sassed me.

"I'll give you let it go," I said, grabbing her and tickling her.

"Okay, okay, I give," she squealed. I gave her a quick kiss and laid back down in my bed.

"What time is it, anyway?"

"Well, it's not six in the morning. It's eight, and I came to get you for breakfast," Scarlett said as I scrambled out of bed, pushing her out of bed and running downstairs. She sat up and blew a piece of hair off her forehead.

She got up and walked out of the room.

"Morning, sunshine," Drew smirked.

"Well, it was until Matt ran over the top of me," Scarlett huffed.

"What did you say to him?" Drew asked.

"I said that I came to get him for breakfast. Why?" Scarlett asked, confused.

"Scar, I think it's time I explain the importance of bacon in this household," he said, draping his arm around her shoulder as they both walked down to breakfast.