Chapter 41

I cracked open my eyes and purred softly. "Where are we?" I asked aloud, standing up and stretching. 'Madara took us to his home.' Wraith answered my question. I nodded and took a look around.

It was a nice and cozy home, different from my time period, as they didn't have the same technology, but it was a little similar in the design. Whise was laying on a couch as I was suffering on the floor.

I heard footsteps coming to the room we resided in, then the creak of a door opening. My eyes shot to the door that opened, and my eyes scanned the figure. It was just Madara. He chuckled lightly at the sight.

I growled and jumped on the couch to push Whise off. "Get your ass up," I grumbled, "we need to discuss with Madara about what we need." My eyes wandered back to Madara.

"Alright, here's the deal," I slinked towards Madara before sitting in front of of him. "just think of us as stray ordinary cats, now in the next second you are not going to remember I've talked, all you're going to know is that we are your new pets!" I smiled and broke eye contact.

Madara shook his head, blinking a couple of times before looking at us both again. "Huh, that's weird, I don't remember what I came in here for. . ." He mumbled, stroking my head. I purred underneath his touch and acted like a normal cat.

"Hm. . ." He hummed, "what should I name you two. . ." He put his fingers to his chin in thought. "Sakura and. . .Kawai." I snickered evilly at the dark aura that surrounded Whise. Madara glanced at the window outside and nodded. "Time to train!" Madara excitedly ran out the door and into the snow, quickly shoving weapons in pouches.

I laughed loudly as Whise pawed me. "S-SHUT UP!" He yelled, pink tinting his white cheeks. I put my paw of my mouth and continued snickering. "Kawai." I covered my face, laughing more.

"Sorry. . ." I wiped the tears from my eyes. "Lets go keep an eye on Madara. . .I'm curious about what they do in this time. And how such a innocent boy turned into a menacing evil man." I mumbled the last part, squirming underneath the partially open window. 

"Come on!" I hoped onto the snowy ground, running back to the river. I heard Whise run behind. "We're almost there, I can hear it." I said before stopping on a tree branch right behind the river. There was Madara. With someone. . . 

They were skipping rocks in the river, chuckling at the mumbled words. "HEY!" Madara's friend yelled, shocking him, making him fall a little. "YOU IDIOT," Madara yelled, "I COULD'VE FELL IN THE WATER!" His friend snickered. "Some ninja you are." Madara rolled his eyes while punching his shoulder. 

I finally got a clear look of the boys face. He had choppy, bowl cut styled hair, similar's to Lee's. I cringed at the sight, but I started to process who he was. . .

HOLY SHIT!

THAT'S HASHIRAMA SENJU!

I fell off the tree I resided on out of shock. I could hear Whise's snicker as his eyes peered down. "Loser." He snickered more. I glared before standing up. . .At least I thought before a glob of snow fell on top of me, suffocating me. 

I was pulled out by a sudden pair of strong hands. "How did you get here." Madara mumbled, putting me on the ground. I licked of the snow and sneezed a little. "Is Kawai here too?" I nodded and looked up. 

Whise hoped down, smoothly, sitting beside me while I was chocking on snow. Madara pat my head in comfort, but I swat it away. Hashirama snickered while looking at my fur. "Nice cats." A dark aura went around me.

He's making fun of my fur. 

Madara suddenly wrapped his hands around me again and held me. Instead of taking the comfort, I went crazy with my claws. "AH!" I started scratching Madara's face, but he quickly pulled me away. 

His eyes gleamed. 

I was still clawing, so he put my right in front of Hashirama. My claws latched to his clothes and I was starting to stab him with the pointy nails. 

'He made fun of your hair color! Beat him up, CHA!' Inner yelled. 

Moments later and after bloodshed, I was calmly licking my paw, my bottom on the cold snowy ground. Both Madara and Hasirama were lying on the ground, catching their breathes. Madara was the first to sit up.

"I have to go home," Madara looked at the sky, "its getting late. Mother will get mad." He stated before standing up and running. "Bye!" He waved Hashirama goodbye, before we all disappeared back to his cozy home.

Madara laid us on his bed before exiting the room. I sighed. "How the hell are we gonna do this. We need to go someone that won't effect the future of this world--Of me!" I groaned. "I don't know if can do the spell again, it took a lot out of me and I don't even know what I did! I just did it!" I rambled on. 

"I mean come on! How the hell and I supposed to survive in cat form- MIND YOU, I DON'T THINK THE SPELL LAST LONG THAN A DAY FOR ME!" I screeched loudly. I felt a weird feeling surge through my body. "Ah fu-"

I was cut off by myself with a loud poof. Whise had his back facing me as I felt the cold air touch my bare skin. I shivered.  

"Sakura, hide! He's coming!" I exh heard the footsteps coming this way quickly. I hide under his bed. "I brought back so. . ." He paused. "-me food. . .?" He questioned. "Where'd Sakura go?" I heard the curiosity in his voice. I saw his feet move around the room as he looked in strange places. 

My breath hitched when he stopped in front of the bed. "Maybes she under the bed. . ." He was now on his knees, his hands on the bottom of the sheet covering my existence. He slowly pulled up the sheet.

"What the. . . "