Chapter 40

|Sakura's POV|

 'Cold. . .' Was the only word in my mind. I knew I was on the ground, but it was wet as well. I felt something cold fall onto my nose, causing me to wiggle it a little. I heard a groan beside me. "Sakrua. . .Get up." I felt Whise shake my shoulders.

I pried my eyes open, to see his face in front of mine. "Are we dead?" I asked. He chuckled lightly and shook his head. "I don't think so. . ." 

Whise laid back down on the ground as we both stared at the grey sky, letting small petals of snow fall to the ground, that was already covered in about four inches already. I slowly sat up, my hand on the hole on my chest. 

"Wraith you alright?" I asked aloud. 'Yes, I'm fine. . .' He trailed off. "What is it?" 

'I have no fucking clue where the hell we are.'  

"What'd he say?" Whise asked eagerly. "He said he doesn't know where we are." I replied. He chuckled. "I know. . .We are still in our world. . .Just in the past." I was dumbfounded. "What the hell. . ."

I shook away the furious thoughts filling my mind, and sighed. I stood up, and walked to the center of the empty field. "I'm. . ." I looked up to the sky. "I'm alive!" I laughed hysterically, falling to my knees. 

"Holy shit!" I laughed harder. "A-after all I've been through the gods still want to torture me for another thousand years!" I put my hands on my head. "Fuck them!" I yelled to the sky. "DID YOU HEAR ME?! I SAID FUCK YOU AND YOUR STUPID PROPHECY BULL SHIT!" I took a deep breath. 

"WHY CAN'T I HAVE A NORMAL LIFE?! WHY DID YOU CURSE ME?!" I continued yelling, words of hatred spewed out of my mouth. I stopped for a moment and touched the hole in my chest. 

"Why am I not dead. . ." I looked at my hand that was covered in blood, seeping through my clothes. I closed my eyes, letting chakra come to my hand and heal me. The satisfying feeling of the hole being filled with made me reassured.

"I know what era we are in. . ." I mumbled, looking up from my chest. "Oh? And what might that be?" Whise asked with interest. "The warring states period," I answered, "the time Madara was born and all the history starts. We learned about this is the academy." 

Whise nodded. "We must not interfer with the was history goes, we cannot change anything, I know for a fact that if anything changes, this will ruin the future and the way everything folds out. . ." I mumbled. 

"That means we need to stay under cover." Whise finished what I was going to say. I nodded, pulling out spells, ready to cast one. 'I suggest we stay with the Uchiha's, they have the most demons to contract with.' Wraith suggested.

"Contract?" 

'Yes, kind of like what you did, when you touched my emblem, you made a contract with me. But there are some demons that are meant to be sent back.' Wraith explained. I nodded, taking in the information of what to do. 

"Got it." I said getting ready to cast a spell on myself. "Uchiha's summoning is a cat, then I'll be a cat." I mumbled the spell under my breath, creating a large white poof to appear as I felt myself get smaller. 

I could hear Whise turn into his normal self, as I was buried under my bloodied clothes. I tried standing, trying to get used to my new physical form. Whise strutted beside me, showing off that he can walk with ease. I glared at him.

"This is my first time. . ." I mumbled, balancing myself. I started walking towards where I thought was right. I heard Whise mumble, "There's a first time for everything." I glared at him and stomped forward. 

After some time, I was getting tired. . .Really fast. . .

I was breathing heavily, as my legs were growing weak. "Jeez. . ." I laid on the ground for a second. We were right beside a river. The sound of the rushing water made me relax, and disregard the fact that we could possibly be seen out in the open. 

A pink and white cat? Not something you see everyday. "Sakura," Whise started whining, "we need to keep moving." I groaned, as I face planted into the ground. My arms and legs were sprawled over the ground, like a human. I shivered slightly, the new feeling of snow melting to water in my fur.

My ears twitched as I heard a twig snap. I shot up quickly, and dived into a nearby bush. Whise followed. "Huh. . ." I heard someone breathe out. I peeked through the bushes, and saw someone with slicked back black hair, percieing charcoal black eyes scanned the area, curiosity and innocence filled them.

My eyes softened. 'Its the young Madara. . .He looks so. . .Innocent, like he's never been in a war before. . .Like he's never seen one death. . .' I didn't realize he started walking towards the bush, until I saw his hands coming down into the bush. 

He wiggled his fingers around, his hand maneuvering towards me. I tried ducking down, but before I could, his fingers wrapped around my fur and pulled me out of the bush. I clawed towards Whise, trying to grab for him as he ducked down. 

I glared at him as I was brought close to Madara's face, his eyes inspecting my unusual fur and bright green eyes. 

He licked his cracked lips, his eyes telling me he was thinking about something. "Never seen a stray in the woods before. . ." He mumbled before setting me down. I backed away slowly, my head dropped down to avoid eye contact. I could hear Whise come out from hiding and stand behind me.

"What an interesting duo. . ."

----------------------------

Oh. My. GAWD. Y'all are gonna make me cry ;-;

Recently I've been receiving a lot of support in my latest chapters and the words that y'all use make me cry ;-; I want to thank you all for sticking around and reading my poop book, seriously, I've never been more greatful for you all to be reading my book! Again, thank you!

Bye Bye~! - Crim-chan~