Chapter 29

"Sakura-san." Yosei snapped me out of my thoughts. "Yes?" I answered. He took me hand again, "Let's go somewhere else, ok?" I nodded and we left the room undetected. He covered my eyes, making me squirm a little in discomfort, but went along with it anyways.

I felt a light breeze on my leg and smelled fresh air. He removed his hands and we both were shined by the moonlight. It was beautiful. There was a small pond that the light was also reflecting on. You could see the tree's swaying with the wind, crickets chirping, cutting through the silence.

Yosei took my hand again. He seemed to be...Touchy, when I'm around him, but I don't mind...Much. Faint music was heard from the ballroom. The noise flowed through the wind. Everything was a fairy tale.

This moment reminds me of a story that my mother used to read me every night. It would always calm me to sleep. Without my knowing, Yosei started pulling me closer. I blushed furiously.

We ended up dancing to the faint music. If anything, this is a moment I will remember forever. The song was coming to an end. Yosei started to lean in.

My heart fluttered. Was this my second kiss? Does the kiss with the demon count though? Nah, this'll be my first kiss. And it'll be special. Well at least to me.

I started to lean in, and just as we were about to kiss we were interrupted by some guards, causing Yosei to growl is disapproval. He pulled back and glared at the guards that interrupted us. "You needed something?" He scowled.

The guard was visibly sweating bullets and gulping. "T-the king requested for me to get the both of y-you. He said he needed you two for the final dance." He stuttered.

I giggled when Yosei growled again. "Come on Yosei-kun." I tugged at his arm. He huffed and followed me back to the ballroom. We arrived at ballroom and the King started up another speech. "We appreciate everyone coming tonight! But now is the final dance, so all you love birds...Go have fun." Music started up, and several people gathered in the center of the ballroom, dancing a waltz.

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw a hand. I turned towards it, then followed it up to the face. "Yosei-kun." I smiled. "Would you like to dance."

'Again?' Wraith complained. 'I'm getting sick of him with his "oh I'm so high and mighty because I'm a Prince act and I can get anyone that's younger that 14." It's just so annoying.'  Wraith continued, making my reaching hand drop down to my side.

'You do realize he's just using you, and when you get old enough, he's gonna force you to have a baby with him, because look at you. You're part of one of the most strongest clans existing, and your the prophecy! Listen to me Sakura...Don't. Trust. Anyone.' His words got to me. I backed away from Yosei.

"I-I apologize, but I'm gonna have to decline."  I sucked in air and turned around. I brushed the remaining strands of hair out of my face and avoided everyone's gaze. Sure, Wraith's words cleared things up, but I still have this awful feeling. Like something's gonna happen...

"It's just a feeling, doesn't mean anything is gonna happen."  I told myself.  I crossed my arms over my chest and walked outside. It felt like I was suffocating in there. I took a deep breath, breathing in the intoxicating fresh cold air.

Wind pushed my hair out of my face, and I closed my eyes. The worry wouldn't leave and my heart raced more and more. "I can't handle this." I snapped.

I started running. Running as fast as I can towards the hotel. 'Use your magic genius!' Wraith yelled at me. "Right." I mumbled the spell and appeared in front of the hotel.

I stumbled forwards a little, but caught myself and ran in. I bursts through my room door and my eyes shot to Whise. "We're leaving."

"Wha-"

"Go get Carmin and Shiro right now. I'll explain in the way." My spell book appeared in my hand. I looked at a spell to use so I could transport everyone at once.

My eyes scanned the words, as Whise came in. I looked up and squinted my eyes. "Where's Carmin?"

"Oh, he's snuck out and went to the ball." I clenched my teeth at Shiros' bland comment. "Damn it...That's fine. We'll just leaving without him. I'll send him a letter or something. Let's just go."

I ran out of the hotel, with the two following me. We ended up at the do where the boat was last. "Everyone grab hands." They immediately did and I casted the spell.

Wind picked up and circled around us as a light shined from the ground.

I closed my eyes, then felt dizzy. "Good, it worked." I stood up and pumped chakra to my feet. "I hope you two can't keep up."

Before I left, I ripped off the tail of my dress and jumped on a tree.

I raced through the forest as if I was racing the wind. The feeling only got worse the more I went on.

"This can't be happening."

-----------------------

I feel like poop for not updating in a month. I'm an awful person in so sorry. But anyways I hope you enjoyed this chapter and if you did,

Drop a vote and comment what you think!!!

Bye bye~! - Crim-chan~