Chapter 21

"H-hello K-kakashi-san.." I stuttered nervously. I backed away further from him and looked at my feet, shyly. 'Why are you acting so shy all of a sudden?' The Wraith said in my head. I inwardly snarled at him, "Shut up..." I mumbled.

"What?" Kakashi said slightly shocked. "Oh nothing," I said, "just talking to myself, that's all!" I waved it off. I shuffled away brushing Kakashi until he held my shoulder. "Sakura-chan~ Where are you going? We were just gonna talk!" I brushed his hand off my shoulder and walked to the exit.

"Maybe later, I'm gonna go rest, I'm tired and I need to speak with Carmen." I walked outside and let out my breath I didn't even realize I was holding. "Why am I so nervous around him?! Ugh stupid feelings!" I hit my forehead on a brick wall a few times and sighed.

I needed to get to my hotel to rest to I tiredly went to my hotel room and laid on my bed. I felt pressure on my back and looked over my shoulder to see Whise looking at me curiously. "What are you doing here so early, I thought you were gonna stay there until the 2nd exam was over."

I shook my head no and replied, "Orochimaru appeared so I had to stay up for 3 days straight with my guard up, so I'm just gonna sleep for like a million years and it'd be nice if you can just stay quiet, do whatever, but just stay quiet." I laid my head face down in the pillow and groaned. 

"You gotta at least take a bath, you smell like a dumpster." I sighed and sat up slowly walking over to the bathroom turning on the water to fill the bathtub with steamy hot water. I stripped my clothes off and stepped in the hot water, my muscle's relaxing instantly.

I lifted my feet and turned off the water and now just relaxing in the tub, washing my hair and my body, taking my time. And soon enough I feel asleep. 

~3rd Person~

Its been over 40 minutes and Whise started getting worry about the person he has to be watching over. He turned into his sixteen year old self and knocked on the door. "Sakura-chan?" No answer. He frowned and opened the door to see a sleeping Sakura.

He sighed, grabbed a towel and picked her up from the bathtub, forcing himself not to look down at the pink haired naked girl. "You were gonna catch a cold baka." He mumbled under his breath, a blush forming on his cheeks.

He sat her down on the bed, grabbed her pajamas and put them on her, his face becoming very red in the process. He set her in the bed and turned himself back into a cat and laid beside her. Staring at her pale face. 

He sighed and closed his eyes dreaming for the first time in thousands of years.

---------------------------------------------

I am so sorry for such a short chapter, but I forgot and I'm kinda lazy to research, but can someone tell me when Orochimaru attacks with the 1st and 2nd hokage. Is it at the end of Sasuke's big match against Gaara or during it. Anyways!

I hope you enjoyed this chapter and if you did, you know what to do.

Drop a vote and comment what you think.

(Oh and check out my other book please)

Bye Bye~! - Crim-chan~