Chapter 26

'Warm.' I snuggled up against something big. 'Pillow?' I buried my face in the object and breathed in. 'Not a pillow...What is it then?' I cracked open my eyes, to only see a muscular chest.

I was awake now. The person besides me, moved around and wrapped their arms around my waist. "Don't move..." They mumbled into my hair. I blushed and stilled.

After a little while, I finally got the courage to look up at the mysterious person. "Yosei-San..."

"Mhm?"

"Why am I in here?" He nuzzled his face into my neck. "'Cause I brought you here." He said ever so casually. My eyebrow twitched slightly, as his grip tightened. "I have people to get back to..." I tried to wiggle out of his grasp, but he wouldn't budge.

"But I want you to stay with me, I'm sure your friends know your with me." He purred in my ear. I shivered, and tried harder. "I r-really have to go."

"Nooo~" He whined like a child just got their toy taken away. He pulled me up so our noses almost touched.

I blushed as I felt his hot breath on my mouth. He started leaning in. 'Oh no!' I pushed my chakra to my hands and pushed him away. "I'm sorry! I have to go!" I ran out of the room as fast as u could. I noticed we were on the third floor.

"DAMN IT!" My yell rang throughout the large, yet empty castle. I heard a door crack open, and y heart started to race. I concealed my Chakra in panic and turned around, to come face to face  with a boy my age.

'Prince's bother.' Wraith said in my head. My eyes widened as he looked at me questioningly. He was about speak, until I heard quick footsteps coming down the hallway. I backed up against the rail, getting ready to jump over. I put chakra in my feet.

"Sakura-chan! Wait! I'm sorry!" Yosei ran down the hallway. "I have to leave! My friends are waiting." I jumped over the rail. "BYE!" I waved to the two brothers that stood there, shocked.

I ended up running into a strange looking alley. I put my hands on my knee's, panting. "That was a close one." I wiped the sweat off my forehead. "Hey there pretty little lady." I heard a raspy voice call out from the dark.

My eyes shoot to where the voice came from. "Please...Just leave me alone right now." I started to walk away, but a hand on my shoulder stopped me. "Come on, let's have some fun." His breath reeked of alcohol.

I snapped. "I said let me go!" I swung my arm towards his stomach and hit him. He flew back to a wall and went through into a restaurant. I looked at my hand wide eyed. "But...I didn't use any chakra..." I looked up to the hole in the wall.

What I assumed a worker, went to feel for his pulse, but sighed. "No pulse...He's dead." As soon as those words left her mouth, I was gone.

I ended up teleporting into my hotel room, my heart racing. "S-Sakura, what's wrong?" Whise looked at me with worry.

"I-I...." I stuttered

"Spit it out!"

"I killed a man..." It wasn't the first time, but it's been a while. I'm not used to it anymore. Whise put his hand on my shoulder, but I shook it off. "Just...Just don't touch me right now alright." I lowly said. Walking to the bed, I could feel Whises' eyes boring into the back of my head.

I laid down in the bed and covered my face with a pillow. Sooner or later I dozed off into a short nap.

|Time Skip|

"Sakura..." Someone poked me. "Sakura it's time for dinner." When the person said dinner, my stomach growled. I groaned and sat up. "Where's Whise, Carmin?" I asked him, while rubbing my head. "He and Shiro already went to go eat, I came up here to get you." He smiled.

"Thank you." I rolled off the bed and headed down stairs. The host greeted me as I sat with the rest of my...Crew?

"Sakura you ok? Normally you would start talking by now..." Carmin uneasily looked at me. I was just staring at the food, not hungry anymore. "Yeah...Just thinking about...Stuff." I mumbled.

He nodded and continued eating. I could feel Whises' piercing gaze. "What are you thinking about? The man? Or the Prince?" Whise blurted out.

My gaze shot to him. "What?" Shiro for once actually talked. "The Prince? What do you mean the Prince?" Shiro snapped his silver spoon in half. "When I was in Team 7 we had a mission to escort him back here, and I guess u talked to him a little...And when everything weird happened and I went back to Konoha, Naruto told me to come back here, a-and The prince asked me to go to the ball with him!" I explained quickly.

Shiro sighed in frustration. "No wonder you didn't come here last night. You slept with the prince didn't you?" He had a smug smirk when he looked at me. I glared at him.

Whise and Carmin glared at me though. "I fell asleep and I guess he took me to his bed!" I exclaimed. "But why didn't he take you to a guest room, huh?" Shiro asked.

'Wow...I thought Shiro was gonna be nice, but he's a dick.' Wraith grumbled in my head. I mentally nodded. "I-I don't know I was asleep dipshit!" I glared. Whise smacked my head. "What the hell Sakura! Did you just leave him?!" Whise yelled. I hesitantly nodded.

"The hell! That's the eldest Prince you slept with!!!" I winced. "I know....It wasn't my choice though!" I argued back.

Whise sighed and held his face in his hands. "Baka, you know your not gonna be able to avoid him, right?" I nodded.

"You have to ball to attend this Friday, meaning tomorrow." Carmin pipped in. I glared at him and sighed. "A ball too?!" Shiro exclaimed.

I looked down, avoiding their shameful gazes. "I'll just go." I mumbled under my breath, walking back to my room.

I fell on the bed and some tears streamed down my face. I wiped the tears away, knowing I shouldn't be crying for any reason, but I just did.

What have I done?

----------------------

HI! I have a question! Should I start switching through povs in the series from now on instead of just Sakura's? And if you have any good stories could you tell me? I can't find anything .-.

Anyways if you enjoyed this chapter,
Drop a vote and comment what you think!
(I don't own Naruto ._. But I own the plot and my OC's)

Bye bye~! - Crim-sama~