Chapter 5

A/N - Okay so the guys in the picture is about the boys in the book except for the guy with brown hair, Blue hair is Rin, and the Red head is Misaki, and the other white haired guy is going to be a secret later in the book, but just without the glasses! Hope you enjoy this chapter!

----------------------------

Tonight is the funeral. I'm not sure if I wanna go and try to tame the Wraith or if I just want to get ready for my sisters funeral.

I looked at the sky and it was close to the sun setting, so I'll just go ahead and get ready...

I don't know why walking home pained me, but maybe it was the fact that I'm getting ready for my sisters funeral. Maybe I just don't want to accept the fact that I'll never see her again or that she's dead.

I walked by an alley that was only filled with trash cans. But something caught my attention. There was a box that was moving around...What's in it? I thought as I walked closer to it.

I keeled down and opened the box to only see a white cat. I reached my hand out and it instantly rubbed it's head underneath my hand. "I think Katara would like you...What's some silly name that she'll probably think of...Hm...Whiskers...Nah...Whise, yes whise...That sounds like her!" I smiled sheepishly until I realized there was something warm going down my cheek.

My hand reached for my face to wipe away the wetness. When I looked to see what it was the cat licked it away. I giggled and picked it up. "I'm gonna call you whise! Is that okay?" The cat meowed in response.

I wonder if it's a boy or a girl. It would feel awkward to check so maybe on da- It's a boy...Damn it...Like I need another one in my life.

An irk mark appeared on my head as I walked and looked at the "innocent" cat.

Once I was at my apartment, I heard booming laughter erupting from the living room. I opened the door and mumbled, "I'm home." I took my shoes of and started towards my bedroom, not wanting to be bombarded with questions.

But I'm not always that lucky. The cat jumped from my arms and made a loud thump, just as I was passing the living room. "Oh hey Sakura-chan I'm glad your home and now not busy! I want you to actually meet Misaki and my other friend Rin!" I sighed and looked at the time.

5:00. "Alright, I've got 2 hours..." The cat purred against my leg. I picked him up and showed him to Shina and smiled adorably. "I found a cat!"

Shina kinda looked pissed, because I think he knows it's a boy. "How come you always end up getting boy animals..." He pouted angrily. "I don't know...I just feel really bad for them ya know...Anyway! I'm Sakura nice to meet you too!" I smiled at them.

I looked at them to see all 3 blush. I heard a growl erupt from behind me. I turned my head to see Shi towering over me. I turned around fully and started scratching his stomach. His tongue hang out and he started to wobble back and forth.

I stopped scratching his stomach and he fell forward. "Oh dear..." I tried to mave out of the way, but the giant bear caught me just on time for me to be crushed. "Shina...A little help!" I breathed out. He shook his head which shocked me.

"Why not?!" I yelled/breathed out. "Because you brought another boy home without me knowing!" I sweat dropped. "IT'S A FREAKIN' CAT!!!!! I SWEAR IF I GET OUT YOU ARE SO DEAD THIS TIME UGH I DON'T KNOW WHY I DIDN'T KILL YOU 4 YEARS AGO WHEN I-" I realized what I was saying and shut up.

"Just help me...Please...I have to get ready for something..." I said while looking down. He sighed and tried to push the bear off. Key word...Tried...