Chapter 4

"Mia....You there?" I asked. I heard a few shuffles on the other side of the door and a raspy, "Coming!"

She opened the door and I sadly smiled at her. "Hello dear!" Mia said. "H-hi..." I said quietly.

"Is something the matter?" That's when I broke down into tears. I fell and she caught me in a warm hug. "K-katara...died..." I sobbed harder.

She stroked my hair and brought to her old ancient chair. "I'm so sorry for your loss..." She handed me a cup of tea. "T-thank you.." She also handed me a tissue. I blew my nose and said thanks again. I sipped the tea and calmed down.

"This isn't what I really cam here for..." I sniffed, then pulled out the talisman bag that it was in from my kunai pocket. "I found this talisman, but a monster came out of it and..I guess sucked the soul out of someone." I looked at her shocked face.

"You found it!" She exclaimed.

"Found what?!"

"The wraith! A demon also called the soul sucker! It's something I've been looking for my whole life! This is meaning you are the next prophecy!" Mia yelled.

"What is this prophecy you always talk about?"

"It's something only one person can be. They keep ancient evil things from bad people. It's all very powerful- Even that chair is one of them and could destroy the whole world."

What.

The.

HELL?!

I ALREADY HAVE A BAD LIFE DON'T PUT DEMONS AND SH*T IN IT TOO!

I sighed and just went with it. "Right..."

"The Wraith that you have right now...For generations thousands of people have been hunting for it and you have found it! I want you to keep to tell you about your first find, and oh I also want to give you the book about all the ones and how to use it if ever in danger!"

She then pulled out a giant, old, ancient, dusty book. "Here take this with you and go to the 'w' section when you arrive home. Now shoo!" She shooed me out of her house for no reason.

I went next door to be greeted with 3 giant bear hugs. Literally. They were all grown up now. So big. They knew that Katara died by the way my eyes were still puffy.

Ash picked me up and set me on his fluffy lap. I snuggled into his fur and took a deep breath. Trying to clear out my mind after what's been happening. Sister...Demons...Prophecy...So much to take in....

I took another deep breath and stood up. I need to do more study about this wraith and this dragon eye that appeared in my baby sister's hand...Cold...Dead hand.

I shook my head and made my way to my small room. I set the big book down with a loud thump. The dust on it, came off and into my nose. I sneezed a few times like a kitten. After my nose finished having a damn seizure, I sat down on the wooden chair and opened the book.

More dust tried to attack me, but I swatted my hand to make them attack the ground. i sighed and looked at all the tabs. A-Z. Yay! I don't have to organize this.

I moved my finger along the side until it reached 'W'. I took a deep breath, then opened it.

Wraith. Wraith Wraith. Wraith. Wra- Found it! Haha!

Looking at the details, I got scared.

The Wraith:

A legendary demon also known as 'The Soul Sucker'