Chapter 1

~~~3rd P.O.V.~~~

It was a quiet night at the sleeping village. Everything was wonderful. The moon shining bright in the sky, the stars twinkling, and the fresh snow on the ground. Meaning only one thing. 

The peaceful night was erupted by a woman's scream in agony. Not because of being attacked. No. Because she was giving birth. 

Lights started to turn on throughout the small hidden village from the scream. 

The beautiful red head woman trying as hard as she could to get through the horrible pain and the doctor's were trying their best to help to ease the pain. A little pinkette watched in the background as their new sibling was being born. Happiness gleaming in her eyes, not caring what gender it was, but only happy to have someone new in her life.

The little pinkette named Sakura Yato (Sakura Haruno), walked to her mother and held her other hand like her handsome white haired father was doing.

~~~Time Skip/Sakura's P.O.V.~~~

After many hours of my mothers, sweating and screaming the baby was finally here.

"It's a girl!" The doctor announced. I jumped up with glee and started doing a happy dance. "Haha Daddy! You owe me 50 bucks! I beat you again old man!" I laughed at my dad. He playfully glared at me then put me in a headlock. "Hey! No fair!" I said to him while pouting. 

He let me go and I put my hair back in place. "We'll her...Katara...Katara Yato." My mom said. Cool...Katara. My mom was holding her close to her and smiled weakly.

Everything was going well with my new sister even though it's only been like 10 hours since she's been born. 

"Mom, can I hold Katara?" I asked my mother with a soft, quiet voice. She nodded with a smile and handed me her. 

Once I got her in my grasp, I looked down to see and sleeping and beautiful baby. I smiled and said in a hushed voice. "I love you Katara." I rubbed my forehead against her head. 

I heard a knock on out door and my dad said 'come in'. The doctor came in. Uh oh. I know that's not good. "May I speak to you Mr. Yato...Privately." The doctor said to my father. He nodded and walked out the room with him.

My mother was asleep and so was the baby so it was up to me to take care of her. But with the child-like mind I have, I'm gonna try to eavesdrop. 

I put my head to the door and heard muffled voices until my ear adjusted. "Your daughter will only live at least until to highest...4 years old..." The doctor trailed. No way. She can't just die. "I'm afraid her body is to weak and this disease is gonna take her over and shut down her system...I'm sorry, but there's nothing we ca-" He was cut off by a loud explosion.

My mother awoke and instantly stood up. She ran to the closet and grabbed her ninja clothes as Dad came rushing in.  

The expulsions got louder, meaning they were getting closer. My mother had a panicked look in her eyes then turned to me and crouched to my height. "Sweetie, I need you to run far away from here, with your baby sister and never come back..." She trailed of and went to get something for me. "Here take this necklace and cherish it and never take it off." She said with tears in her eyes. 

"This'll be the last time you'll see me...I love you so much..." Her voice was cracking and tears were now falling down her face. She kissed my forehead and Katara's too. She put the necklace on me. 

My father came to me and kissed me on the forehead too. "I love you my little cherry blossom...Take care of Katara for me...Alright? And never forget me..." He ruffled my hair and I fixed and he chuckled dryly. "Blend in...Never get caught with your powers, it's to dangerous. Do whatever you have to do to blend in with everyone else. I don't want you dying cause some psycho killing my daughter." He said to me. "Now go." He said now serious than ever.