Chapter 22

~Sakura's POV~

Cracking open my eyes was the worse thing to do. The curtain was open and it blinded me so yeah..."Whise!" I groaned. "Close the curtains!" I said louder.

I heard a groan beside me then a poof. He got up and put on some clothes and closed the curtains. "Who opened them anyways?" I grumbled. "I did!" A voice chirped. Carmin...

"Why?"

"Because its already noon and you two need to get up! Now," He yanked the covers off my body. "up you go Kage!" I reached for covers to only find nothing. Groaning, I sat up and glared at him. "You potato!"

I hopped off the bed and walked around. "What can I do today?" I asked myself to only be answered by Whise, "Were gonna go back to your village because the exam doesn't start for another three months. All the kids need to train now."

I nodded, "That's right...I remember doing that when I was 7! It was fun." I smiled, remembering the memory. Mom and Dad...Rooting for me in the stands as well as my team...I wonder what happened to my team, I never saw them at the village, but since they were the last generation of Ninja's in my village, I bet they still have to take missions...

I shook the thought away and picked up some clothes off the floor to start packing. "You may want to get dressed and visit your friends. It is your last day here for about three months." Carmin suggested. I nodded and picked up my old little red riding hood outfit instead of my Kage outfit.

I was excited about going home, to my my little bears again, but I don't want to leave Konoha. "Alright, I'm going out," I looked at Whise, "Whise? You coming along?" He nodded and turned into his cat form and jumped on my arm. "See ya later!" I walked out of the Hotel Suit and made my way around town.

"Where to first..." I mumbled, 'Maybe the Ramen shop?' The Wraith suggested. I nodded in agreement and telported there. Looking in I saw a happy Naruto eating a lot of Ramen and Kiba, Ino, and a blushing Hinata with him.

I giggled silently and walked into the small restaurant. "Naruto, slow down or you'll choke and I don't think that your father will be very happy that his only son died from choking." I patted his back causing him to choke and for Ino and Kiba snickering.

Naruto coughed some more before glaring at me. "Sakura!" HE tackled me to the ground.

Then I started laughing with Naruto as he flopped down onto me. "Naruto!" I whined while laughing. He relaxed and suddenly got really heavy. "N-nar-ruto." I wheezed, "Oh sorry." He sheepishly said and got up.

"Thank you." I breathed out. Naruto held his hand out and I took it gratefully. "Anyway's I came here to tell you I'm leaving today, but don't worry I'll be back soon...I don't know if I'll be able to come to the last Chunin exam, I mean, I have to teach more people in the ninja way in my village. You get it right?" I pet his head childishly.

He sadly looked at me, but seemed to have shook the feeling away. "I get Sakura-chan, and soon I think I'll understand when I become Hokage, believe it!" And there's the Naruto I know.

I smiled softly at him and looked outside, "Looks like I gotta go now," I said, turning my head back to Naruto's sad face, "don't worry I'll be back soon...Remember...I don't like goodbye's so...See ya later." I then walked away waving at everyone else and returned to my hotel room.

"I'm back." I mumbled. I didn't even notice Whise just chillin' on my arm the whole time. "Sorry I ignored you the whole time." I said while picking up the rest of my luggage. "Carmin!" I called out.

Thud!

'And there goes my assistant.' I inwardly giggled. "You ok?" I called out, hoping he didn't die. I heard a groan in reply and the bathroom door open with a frustrated Carmin walking out.

"I guess that's a no." I mumbled.

"Come on Carmin get dressed, its time to go!" I threw a bag of his clothes at him. "Now I will leave, you will get dressed, and then we will go back to our village." I went into the bathroom with Whise and looked around at the pearly white clean bathroom.

I looked around some when I heard another thud. "You alright in there?" I giggled when I heard a groan.

"Yep," he groaned, "just great. You can come out I'm done and we can leave." I picked up Whise and walked out.

~Konoha Gate~
Just as I was about to leave the village for a little while, a voice called out.

"Sakura-chan!" Naruto called out catching up with me. I turned around to see a panting ball of sunshine...Naruro.

"Yeah what is it?" I raised my eyebrow in questioning as to why he was now stopping me.

"That prince that he escorted...He told me to tell you to visit his kingdom when you have the chance...Trust me it's a long journey." He paused, "But it's worth it...Even though it's not in the ninja country those people are strong. Though I learnt that their the only kingdom existing!" Naruto sheepishly rubbed is head.

"Is that all you had to say?" He grinned and nodded happily. "Well then see you later." I grabbed onto Carmin and walked away into the forest to go back home.

On the way back of course I picked up Mia' grandson on the way. He was sitting out in the forest, apparently waiting for me.

So I got him and went on my way to the apparent long journey to the kingdom that so amazing. Though...I feel kinda bad just leaving Natuto there...

'You should feel bad that poor boy has a crush on you! You haven't noticed? I haven't been in your body long, but I know he has a crush. And still as a man, but demon, I feel sorry for him.' Wraithy ranted.

'Calm down Wraithy.' I giggled mentally as he started getting very mad.

This is gonna be one hell of a journey...But I'm just one hell of a girl.

-------------------------
HI EVERYONE SORRY I HAVEN'T UPDATED IN FOREVER I DIDN'T KNOW I WOULD BE THIS BUSY!!! But anyway I hoped you enjoyed this chapter and if I don't update in a while...Well just bug me until I do.

Drop a vote and comment what you think!

Bye bye~! - Crim-sama~