Chapter 32

|3rd POV|

The medic-nins were confused, yet frightened, of what was going on in front of their eyes. They attempted multiple times to get near the girl, but was pushed back, harshly, by a strange force protecting her.

They tried to help the lifeless girl, but no one could get to her. 

Blood was still spilling out of her chest. 

There's nothing they could do to help her. 

The monitor connected to her, showing her pulse, went flat. 

Suddenly the monitor started beeping fast, to fast for a normal human heart. The monitor started smoking, then it exploded, and it ended up decapitating a Medic. The others scurried out of the room in panic of what was going to happen next. 

Unfortunately, a doctor wasn't so lucky. 

A force grabbed him, and slung him to a wall, then it ripped his head off. His body fell to the floor and the head rolled towards a nurse. She screamed and ran out of the room and fast as she could. 

 The medic's flared their chakra in a panic, making the hokage immediately send his ANBU down to the hospital. 

The lights throughout the hospital, flickered constantly. The medics started telling everyone to evacuate the building. The people scurried away in a panic, screams filling up the empty corridors.

As everyone was evacuating, ANBU were rushing inside, trying to find the cause of this mess. But every time someone got close to Sakura, they were instantly thrown back.

Sakura still had her eyes closed, to weak to do anything. The hole in her chest started healing and stitching itself, and when it was done, there was large scare left behind. 

xxxxxxxx

"Its finally time," A black figure stroked the crystal ball standing before them. The shawdow smirked in satisfaction. "I didn't think it would come this soon...How lucky am I?" The figure took their hand off the ball, and the image of Sakura disappear. 

xxxxxxxx

The force around Sakura started circling her, destroying everything in the process, leaving a hole in the ceiling. Dark clouds were rolling in quickly, thunder rumbled, as lightning struck the ground around the hospital. 

 The circle that formed around her, spun quickly as it started shrinking, closing in on Sakura...There was no way of her getting out of this now.

The force was so strong, her eyes were forced open to see what was happening. Fear paralyzed her body, as the circle finally closed in on the girl. 

There was a big flash of light, and then...

Sakura was gone.

-----------------------

I'm so sorry...I haven't updated in forever, I know its a short chapter, but I swear I will make the next chapter as soon as I can...And I know I'm busy, but I thinking about making another Sakrua Haruno book...I'm not sure yet but if you're still reading my book...Thank you. Thank you for sticking with me and just supporting this book. So I hope you enjoyed this chapet and if you did;

Drop a vote and comment what you think!

Bye Bye~! - Crim-chan