Chapter 10

"Sakura get up!"

"No, I refuse to move!"

"Get up!"

"No!"

"Yes!"

"No!"

"Yes!"

"No!"

"Yes!"

"No!"

"No!"

"Yes- Agh! I hate you some times Sakura! Though I also love you!" Whise whined. I rolled over on my side and grumbled a few curse words under my breath. "Sakura you have to go to that old hag and get the book! You need to learn simple magic and as soon as you learn that, you will be able to do anything and tame any demon, monster, angel, or other things! And after you master this you will create new spells and more demons that are unrecognized!" He yelled in my ear.

I turned over, extremely close to his face. Not unless you carry me...I'm to tired to go!" I glared, he pouted and leaned closer. "Please~!" He whined again. "I thought she said the magic shop doesn't appear very much."

"She's lying!" He inched closer again and as soon an ahe was about to touch my lips, I put my hand up and pushed him off the bed. "I'll go tomorrow, I don't want to!" Next thing you know I'm being carried.

~Time Skip~

And now here I am....Locked in my room reading 5 different spell books. And these are just the basic's! I luckily missed Gaara, I didn't want to make him feel as if I'm stalking him, but I made it to her shop and she just handed me that books and pushed me away! Old hag.

I sighed at looking same the sentence, but no matter what, after reading it the same time, I never understood what it meant. Maybe its just because I can't focus. Yeah...I can't seem to focus lately. Maybe I need to talk to Mia, but she live beside Shina.

Shina....I trusted him....I'm so stupid!

I shook my head and lied back. I need some air. Standing up I thought about going out the window, but there's a seal there. Damn. I don't think he put one on the door though...I can just break it...Yeah...I'll do that. 

Boom

'And it's down!' I exclaimed. Haha! Take that Whise and strange demon man that now lives with me! I giggled softly and escaped  out of the apartment. 

I took a deep breath and looked around. 'What a nice day...' I thought to myself. 'Wonder what my team is up to?' I walked down the busy road, where civilians did their daily life stuff. Maybe I should go bother them...But their probably with their...Family's...

My face saddened at the word 'family'. I wish my family was still alive...Must be nice...I shook my head and continued walking. I wonder...Should I meet their family's? Nah...Naruto's dad is Hokage and Sasuke's father is the head of the clan...And me? Nothing...

I sighed. There's Kaka- Never mind. I don't want to spend the day with that pervert. Maybe I can try out some spells, I think I grabbed one book. I felt some pockets and pulled out a small book that suddenly turned big.

I walked to a training ground and stood in the middle. Man...If I wanna try something I need a bigger selection. "I wish I had all of my books here," A bright light and smoke appeared. I wailed my arms around and coughed. 

After the smoke went away, all my books that I studied at my apartment appeared in front of me. "Cool!" I yelled and I fell to the ground and opened the books to look at the options. Love. Nah. Time travel...Yeah....Wait I could die if a beginner does this...Pass...Bring something from the past...Yeah that looks easy! I'll try it.